LET'S DEBATE: J. Cole is BORING A.F. ... + My Top 10 MCs TODAY

Hata leicester ilishinda premier league a while ago, kibaki akawa sworn in for second term, lance armstrong dominated the tour de france…he just rode the wave of grammy succes if i remember correctly…his name was on everyones lips…so lets go with the flow.

Nani…wasnt he beefing sijui na nani for the crown of being the new king of new york…i think he actually was wrestling for this title with non other than…you guessed it wack ass j.cole.
Yup kendrick sings about women his hood partying, relations…and theres nothing fake about drake…he started from the bottom to being champagne papi…and drakes flows are top notch bana when he spits and his one liners are cut throat if you sit through his lines…he aint one dimensional like kenny.

Kindly, let’s keep the following out of this discussion:

• Drake
  • Kanye
  • Dr. Dre

These are hiphop greats in their own right but they don’t write their own rhymes [at most]. Any rapper who works with ghost writers won’t feature in my top MCs list.

As I indicated earlier, my list is for Top emcees TODAY. Not necessarily the GOATs.

When did you last hear of new music from Biggie (RIP), Big L (RIP) and all the others you’ve mentioned?

Ni wachache sana…labda siku moja tutakuja kuskia those who dont have ghost writers couldnt afford a quality one.
Man listen…hata jay as much yeye hu spit of the cuff…sometimes mtu hupata writers block…na unasaidiwa.
Mi kitu sipendi sasa ni album ina more than 3 features…unapata a 16 track album with 7 8 9 features…fuck.
And some of these artists dont just go album mode gun ho…msee atakaa chini askize a fellow artists album…a relate to it…imstimulate kiasi kidogo ameingia sindio…hio kwangu ni another form of ghost writing.
Na hapo ndio sipendi kendrick…if you are a keen album listener…kuna certain tracks zake unaweza skia uki pick out…ai hi ni wu tang…ai hi ni dogg pound…ai hi ni tupac…hapo yeh hu blunder…na hii problem sijaona na drake…thats my point of difference for those 2.
Pole OP sitamention those 2 again.

Rakim dropped a smooth verse kwa extinction level event 2 ya busta i think last year…kwa sample ya whose world is this ya nas…niliskia tu raha moyoni.

Yes, but when did we last get a solid project from the emcee?

Andre 3000, for instance, does awesome features all the time but he’s never had the balls to drop a project (whether solo or with OutKast) in 15 freaking years!

What are you guys on? That shit musta’ ve hit hard.
I don’t think a sober mind can discuss rap or reggae.

Its not about the number of projects you put out…its about the quality of the kidogo you put out.
You remember vile Nate Dogg was killing it in his appearances for kina dogg pound warren g snoop…then guys started calling for him to drop an album…have you ever sat through a nate dogg album uskie for yourself…you will appreciate his cameo appearances on other dudes albums more.
Id rather sit through a dope verse in album than say listen to a wack album by a dope mc. Like how many people even listen to canibus albums for example…aint canibus dope?
Andre 3000 as much as we want an album hes done enough…i still rock to the love below till today…juzi tu i had ‘the whole world’ on repeat niki chapa ka works fulani.

Broooo do you listen to Drake ama you just saying…I have listen to every Drake album bar for bar …ni vile people don’t listen to his albums but only listen to his commercial hits and judge him by that…Drake puts out his feelings…he talks about going out for his dreams, loyalty, sticking on his dreams pia some redpill stuff…as an artist …not just rapper artist …no one comes close to the catalogue and QUALITY of each catalogue to Drake

Relevant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEDVF2n_ueY

:D:D:D:D…super overatted huyu ata top 20 hayuko

Challenge accepted

Another one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvXKyokPnQ

This analysis is on point.

Kuna siku umewahi skia ati Spotify imecrash??? Ata Adele moved 3 mil units first week uliskia Spotify imecrash? J Cole atauza 150k units tops first week and that’s it. Hiyo album mimi sikubother nayo. J Cole hella boring. Extremely boring

I do not know how to take seriously any person wjo rules out Kanye. If we have to start questioning the people behind their penmanship, then there’s a lot to be questioned too

DJ Khaled entered the chat. Despite listing heavy hitters, dude managed a measly 95k units a week

Yes. That’s very true. In a universe where Kanye, Jay Z, Lil Wayne and T.I doesn’t exist, then you’re very right.

Shiiidddd. Huyu mjamaa ako na some extremely weird beats. Very weird instrumentals. Personally, I take seriously the beats and the bars. Those two elements gotta crack it for me to enjoy an artist work. The Feet of Clay album niliskiza once then deleted it immediately

There music was timeless meaning today’s music is all about mumbling