Let's Make Uhuru President for Life

nani unaita shoga, shaitani hii

1 Like

This is the kind of discussion that we need in the public fora. Much of this discussion takes place in the social media, radio stations and in bars. We need active public participation. The average Kenyan is more concerned about the handouts and ‘favors’ they receive from their elected representatives instead of the job that they elect the representatives to do.

2 Likes

Wapi drama queen wa klost@ wakameat?

1 Like

While the public wage bill is a cause of worry, much of taxpayers money is lost through corruption and wastage. Procurement and tendering is one big shit hole. Lots of people’s throats to oil and a big loss of public funds.

1 Like

I thought you were proud of your sexual orientation? :eek:uh!

1 Like

I was very sad to see Duale on tv yesterday arguing out his support the delay of some crucial bills that were supposed to be discussed and passed after the new constitution but owing to mpigs not taking their work seriously they never beat the deadline and so they are asking for extensions of up to an year. Also you see the politicking going on on matters like the auditor generals report, or the select committees hearings on issues like corruption basically turning into political side shows. Others are busy in courts facing rape charges etc etc. Total lack of commitment to their work. How will kenya develop? The common mwananchi has been left with sex as his consolation. Even FP wanted to DFHKM mama dan because of stolen locusts

4 Likes

walipatia yeye kazi mimi wakaninyima,lakini ni sawa tu,lakini wajue my loyalty is not cast in stone

1 Like

I highly doubt Uhuru ll extend his term…

1 Like

Corrupting Baba Dan’s family in the process. :p:p

3 Likes

Nothing personal Koolibah but IF YOU WENT TO SCHOOL TO REASON LIKE THIS THEN am disappointed.

FACT: Apples are not oranges.
Meaning: There are about 300,000 teachers in Kenya, and about 4,000 ‘politicians’. TEACHERS/FREE EDUCATION ALREADY TAKE UP ABOUT A QUARTER OF ALL MONEY COLLECTED BY KRA (AM NOT SURE BUT OVER SH300 BILLION). In contrast, the entire budget of Parliament is less than Sh20 billion.

So, just how the latter can be used to boost the former is lost to me.

FACT: Kibera does NOT have a million people
Meaning: A lie often told does not become the truth. The lie about a third of government money getting lost is just that - a lie. The money the government pays in wages alone is 70 per cent. So yo want to tell me all these roads, stima and water thingys are being done with 0.0000000000001%. Get it - those fancy Githongo stats are bullshit.

Oh, by the way did you read the lie, which was re-transmitted around the world that only 1% of government expenditure can be accounted for? That is not even enough to pay the police!

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Dunya, though I agree with you on many points, I totally disagree with the statement that Kenya has vast resources that can meet endless expenditure. This is the same argument we in NO encountered when we opposed the draft constitution on the basis that it would be too expensive to implement. We were told “Kenya is a rich country, we only need to curb corruption”.

In business, we dont take those generic statements. If you want to say that Kenya has resources, tell me where they are, how they can be exploited, what the profits will be within a given timeframe.

Otherwise, that statement is just simple propaganda.

1 Like

@gashwin jibu mashtaka

doooh!

You have to remember that this is still the same country that had 11 million people in 1970 many of whom were poor. If you had told the that one day the population would hit 40 million they’d have asked you in shock, ‘watakula nini kama saa hizi tuna njaa’. So in essence a lot of potential then had not been unlocked. Same as today. Doing business in kenya today is difficult, expensive and uncertain due to bad infrastructure, corruption and political interferance. Ask Tabitha of keroche. Getting licences is a headache. It all these were streamlined by a government that knows what its doing you would see the wealth.

1 Like

nakujia wapi hapa? mimi si mKatoliki wala sijihusishi na dini yoyote. Kuzaa kwangu nilifanya kimpango (well, except those “few” wild oats nikiwa kijana mdogo…). vitoto vyangu ni viwili- first born anaingia Uni next month na sitafuti HELB, the younger one ni KCSE candidate na hata yeye is provided for…

1 Like

Another lie that has been repeated so much people believe it is the truth…wafanya biashara watengeneze bidha za kadiri na walipe kodi inayostahili…

Waru watu walimaliza energy asubuhi juu ya upuzi ya one of the mods. Hii post yako kwanza vile ni motomoto ingefaa kuwa na 5 pages of comments by now.

1 Like

in 1970 Kenya had one of the highest Fertility rates in the world

@FieldMarshal CouchP I thought most of the roads are “made” using grants from countries kama China hivi hivi. Let the truth be said here, a big percentage of pesa ya Kenya goes to recurrence expenditure which is kulipa governors, senators, the blotted kikao cha ma-mpigs na sijui ma MCA. If their salaries are harmonized and the unnecessary expenditures dedicated to them be done away with and finally the large number of the so called devolved government personnel be reduced, we as a country would save a lot of funds to use in other areas of development. Not to forget the rampant corruption is killing our economy na sio njokes

3 Likes