Let's Take a Moment................

na ukumbuke hiyo popullation lazima ikule, breathe and excrete the world will be a disaster

1 Like

Githee, hii kitu umeongelea mara mingi to a point where naanza kukushuku. Ni motives gani unazo? Ukedi na njaa zitatumaliza tu polepole wacha kujisumbua; na kama ungetangulia ungesaidia hio causeā€¦brarryā€¦gasketā€¦

4 Likes

As a baboon IQed Kenyan, I find your obsession with population perplexing.
A quick question, whatā€™s the current population of Israel?
After answering that question, may I kindly put it to you population density will in future force people to think out of the box and instead of many coming to live and settle in Nairobi, there are others who will move out to the semi arid areas of Northern Kenya starting with Isiolo and make fully productive use of the land there.
My two cents from a low IQed baboon, think out of the box.

4 Likes

Have they talked about life span?

Hii 60 by 80 yangu inatoa skyscraper ngapi tukitumia model yako

Nitanunua 20 acres huko interior of laikipia. Currently an acre stands less than 100k. What I will do with io shamba ni mimi najua tu.

1 Like

Wueh, imagine Nairobi being like Lagos

[ATTACH=full]122911[/ATTACH]
WHYYYYYYYYYYY!!! is trump and this old fart allowed to use the netā€¦small info and they ran with it

1 Like

Si pia hapa ktalk tumekuwa wengi ndivo ktalk 2 ikafunguliwaā€¦

1 Like

Couchp complains like the 6 kids he has do not occupy the same space heā€™s complaining about. Ama ni vile wote wanaishi na mama zao?

3 Likes

Guka tulia

1 Like

Who told you that, ha ha ha ha!

1 Like

Iā€™ve been here for a while but youā€™ve never mentioned a child more than onceā€¦

MSIM best example

1 Like

hate what you canā€™t do anymore, way to go

1 Like