Let's talk about phobia... Shall we??

Smoke weed and fly…:slight_smile:

uli-scream niaje?:D:D:D:D:D

Kwani what did it do to you??

You should be a zoologist.

Oh, that’s horrible…man, I just can’t stand snakes!!
I am not soliciting but for the sake and love of your family, sonic repellent is necessary.

This one am with you

I can’t stand small spaces or enclosed spaces where I can’t see outside, that’s why I would rather use the stairs upto 5th floor than a lift

Also explains why my biggest nightmare is getting buried alive

On the hate /phobia for crowds, I can stay for months without setting foot in the city center. Several times had to give lectures in auditorium, my hands are normally dripping sweat because of feeling choked

Lastly I can never put on a tie, feels strangled

Teddy bears with their demon eyeso_Oo_O
[ATTACH=full]163900[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]163901[/ATTACH]

Sikumbuki last time niludungwa but yes lazima nipelekwe funny thing is i have no problem donating blood

How now?? You get nightmares from seeing them ama??

Speaking of lectures Mimi I have to be shifting classes to see which one has less people… Many are in the afternoon juu most people are working… And when I get one I sit in the furthest corner where I won’t be close to people.

Nah… Now am dealing with my height phobia… Kukuwa architect si mchezo… Bouncing castles are therapeutic

ghosts and supernatural stuff

You get nightmares ama??

Make a habit of saying a prayer before you sleep and when you wake up, you should be fine :slight_smile:

He should repent Kwanza… Lest he ambushes himself

Now imagine being the one giving the lecture , it’s torture

nope i think ma horror movie mob na ocha nikiwa mtoi ’ night runners ’ walitusumbua

Spiders. I hate these things bana. If i see one then it disappears, i feel unsettled

As a kid. Almost similar situation. Was working with my mom in shags from my grandma’s house to my dad’s house at night. Stepped on a snake. Have a phobia for those crawlers to date.

Hahaha… I don’t want to imagine. Na classes vile hujaa, shait!!