Lets Talk Circumcision, and the Kipii Narrative Too

This talk of dirt is the silliest, why not pull out your rectum as well. lol

Arabs pia wako na forests and bushes? Ama you are talking about some “other” kind of bushes:D?

Self-consolation 101…

bana if you are so obsessed with fgm just go and hack off your wifes cousin , daughter, sisters, camels, goat , sheep, pig, labia and clitoris infact even the whole uterus ukarange ukule uwache kutusumbua

I am not the one who decided that you be circumcised in hospital… and so your hate is misplaced.

But you called me m****** and it’s still there…you added others? :slight_smile:

Why don’t you do it again and take a screenshot immidietly,then we can wait and see what happens?

Miss, i am not the type that fears litigation. I have four ongoing… jaribu another threat

Sir, I am also not the type that condones favourism.You made an accusation and I demanded tangible proof, you had none.

I am not issuing a threat neither do I care about your litigation suits ,all I did was offer a solution that will satisfy both of us. You get to insult me and I get the proof I needed “if” the post is pulled down. Capisce?

Age is catching up with me young man. I can’t type anymore. You will understand once you reach my age

Kizungu yako mingi kuwa rais. Shenji

mzee nikununulie guarana uchangamke ?

alshabab umbwa wewe

No no my digestion rate of fermented products is also a challenge. Can’t breakdown food that fast as before.but thank you for your generosity though I wouldn’t want to because after drinking utauliza ukamuliwe mkia and I don’t do gay stuff. I’m sorry

King na pseudo mumeanza sweeps tena?

Huyu mama uncircumcised haniheshimu… wallahi kwetu heshma nyingi sana

Wewe msomali achana na Pseudonym. Mcoondu.

Mcoosh mwitu