LETTER TO ADMINS

Hehe sisi non-jubilee supporters hatuna shida. Unga ikizidi maji UOTP na RWNEEBP hupatana Langata cemetery tunaheshimiana. Only one leaves the cemetery.
Wewe ni kama talker mwingine early 2015 alikuwa anaitwa lady…something sikumbuki alikuwa mkristo sana alirant hivi before a-bow out.

@admin @Deorro @Electronics4u @Mundu Mulosi @MANKI please adhere to the 1/3rd gender rule and make me the female mod!!!

So basically what you are saying is , I shouldnt have a divergent view from any man on the forum or else he wil insult me from here to Timbuktu? Come on? Is it contributing to the conversation or just agreeing? Plenty of men have taken what I say which isnt even directed at individual people as man hating, feminazi, toxic ,in poor taste. So its obvious that men cant take divergent views without taking it personal. You can see it in Politics threads where supporting Maraga or Rao or anything anti Uhuruto denigenerates into personal attacks and insults. Sasa unashindwa do you really expect an entire forum to support UhuRuto? And if people dont you harass and abuse them till they go underground? Surely? Si museme bas that this is a Jubilee forum ukiongea anti Jubilee you’ll be insulted to pieces? I can see why the world is full of wars if this is what a man’s world is like. Because you cant get consensus from everyone.

So you can see you have losing members all along because of the hostility. Admin, just advice if its completely impossible to have some rules of engagement like on other forums because even when I joined I dont recall seeing any rules of engagement. Or is it that anything goes so that I can invite real extremists waje huku kwenye hakuna rules.

Our (Kenya) culture is wanting. Women are singled out because of unresolved issues, mostly family, with women. Kenya is a hierachy based and women sit at the top (Waliofikiria wanajua, jua hujui).

Btw hakuna female mod???

@Deorro is,anakuwanga na umama sana!!!

[ATTACH=full]127677[/ATTACH]

haha nimescroll nikingojea hii picha

A depiction of the men here…
[ATTACH=full]127682[/ATTACH]

Greedy Genius ,ikifika point mtu anainsult even your children is it fun??? Surely we should have boundaries of how far to take some of this things. Its only in a virtual world where you can talk to people this way and get away with it. Am just asking for some moderation and some rules of engagement.Is all. For me Ive decided if you insult me just once I block you. Because IRL I will not condone insults from even my husband so I will not tolerate it here either. At the end of the day I will have no issue because I will only be left to engage members who can be civil. If you cant I just block you and we leave it at that. I forget you and your belligerant,ill mannered ass exists. Very simple. Because I dont condone abuses of any type from anybody. But am not adressing the trouble makers because Ive already blocked most of them anyway but the moderators on what their position is on this matter?

na mafeerings

But I have seen you insulting people’s mothers here when they made snide comments towards you and not even your mother. so stop taking the high road. You are also as vile as they come. This thread is pointless

I only took what they insulted me and called their mother what they insulted me because am also some peoples mother and I deserve respect ,if you cant respect me why must I respect your mother? Is she not a mother like me? Anyway if you want me to block you just insult me and I’ll be glad to. I was making a point that if you dont want your mother insulted then dont insult me and funny enough it works like a charm. Nobody will hurl insults at you if you use the same insults on their mothers. Which clearly shows theyre not all as tuff as they were when they were insulting you when its now their mother being insulted

so going by your logic, everyone here is someone’s child? :D. You see where we are going? anyway I am out! I can’t handle any oncoming gerrymandering

That was fast.

:D:D:D:D:D

Point is am not the one who initiated the insults, some guy who thinks he’s such a big bad wolf starts but when you flip it back at their mother wanakunja mkia wanakuondokea. I know bullies are really cowards IRL. And no man who is secure in his masculinity can go to the extent of insulting innoccent children to get at someone because they are not in agreement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HKH7Emy1SY

why did i read this now?

Hapa bila mbisha ya magoti wewe ni ndume