Leviathon first sugar mama

Okiii mimi ufala nilikataa tene munnnnnno. Ave a good day.

haha good day too

Ask one of them to inbox me.:slight_smile:

They are Ktalk avid readers but not members. They introduced me to the forum but have refused to join citing a certain attitude towards women.

The title conflicts with the story. Its understandable.You came here looking for MILF thresholds ukapata nothing. Sorry my Fren! :D:D:D

Sometimes I wonder why I stay tooā€¦sigh!

ata mimi I watched from the sidelines for like a yearā€¦learning and plottingā€¦

KTalk is huge. ā€¦@leviathon. By the time I get home, it is always too late to go through the threads so I pick a few! @pseudonym I must say I engage coz it is a hoot a minute in some sections and also I come to top up my Kenyan politics. Most importantly I have made some serious friends behind the scenes.

In that case a throughpass wouldnā€™t be bad

Okay, let us start off with you describing your dream woman nione kama any of them meets your expectations. Alafu I have some out here and some in NBO so location might be an ishu so address that too.

Im in Nairobi

Description ya dream woman???

Simple, understanding and social

Sounds good. No physical stats?

No

@Miss Finest Wine naona umelenga target hehehehe

Learning and plotting what?

When I say I can chora/read your brains I mean it. I can read you as much as you can read me. Sio ati mnatubeba vile mnataka. I sit there too and listen to the dude and decide I am going to abandon thisā€™dateā€™ in a few mins. Politely.

keep watching the spaceā€¦then you will see

really???good for you @Miss Finest Wine