Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton, aka MUSITOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lakini alonso is a beast. The guy is 40 na he still thinks he has it and many people as well do beleive he has it in him. And am sure he wouldn’t go back to renault if they weren’t going to give him a competitive car.

Ndiyo najiuliza saa zengine if it was a good move by the honey badger to head to mclaren because renault is on the up and up lakini i think it was a positive move because mclaren are being supplied with mercedes engines and the engines regulations are not changing much so it will be good.

Btw what do you think willl happen to albon?

He has respect for his women. Unlike KTalk MGTOW brigade. Those saying that he is gay are also lying. Unless he is bisexual.

the last public relationship. Huyo dem sai ako 42 but anakaaa mboga mzuri sana Nicole Scherzinger. This moment will never be forgotten

Nicole is barren just like @TrumanCapote .

Respect or not, he still knows that marriage is a scam to any ambitious man

Honestly I don’t think Alonso will perform at a better level than Ricciardo. Even though Renault has improved, the honey badger has been pushing the car to its limit. Even Sainz’s move to Ferarri was questioned when he was posting P4s and P5s while the Italian team was struggling. But Vettel’s and Leclerc’s performance at the Turkish GP show next season they can get back to the top three. On Albon, sioni huyo kijana akiwa retained. He has failed at being Verstappen’s Bottas, na RBR is an impatient team. It’s embarrassing that Max regularly clinches P2 or 3 while Albon is busy fighting for kina P9 with mid tier drivers. Gasly might finish the season with more points than him, which would be a mess. I hope checo gets that seat, though it’s a long shot. Red bull will probably give it to someone from their academy.

Some men can juggle many balls successfully.

Dr Dre is joining us soon. But first, he must pay for his mistake. We are the True alpha males

Dre has grown kids already! he is all set. He ain’t playing in your league.

I hope checo gets the seat as well because i dont think the hulk can keep up max and max wants him because they are friends and he is no threat ama you think the hulk can give max a run for his money? And also i dont think redbull have anyone from the juniour categories ready to jump in yet.

You are right i think its a wrap For albon and kyvat.

The Hulk is good but he cracks under pressure. He wouldn’t handle the kind of pressure Verstappen, Hamilton, and even Leclerc would pile if he happened to be in front of them. Checo on the other hand simply doesn’t give a shit if you’re a 7-time world champion, he’ll race you. Kwa hivyo Max probably believes Hulk is a better version of Albon and Gasly, someone who can consistently finish in P4 to 5 without challenging his position as RBR’s number 1. If that’s the case then it might be the Hulk to Red Bull.

Are you seeing how the divorce is fucking him proper? Ati he wants all those who attended the wedding to testify in his case. What the fuck is that? Angemeza redpill mapema

What does he want them to testify? Dre is a shrewd businessman. He should have made the pre-nuptial arrangement v watertight. And anyway since his kids are big, he does not owe that woman millions for upkeep. The lawyers are having a field day.

Don’t peddle lies. Nicole wanted to start a family with him…Lu refused and said he is too young and his career is v demanding. She was heartbroken. Can we also say you fire blanks because you don’t have any kids?
That said she was attention seeking riding on his fame and we his fans could not wait to see the back of her…

she is saying that she was pressurized into signing it. Dre had to wait until the final day to make the final push for her to sign Dr. Dre Aims to Call Wedding Guests to Testify in His Divorce Trial | Newsmax.com

Tearing the papers means nothing. She has no leg to stand on. She should know better. Dre will pull this one of…

He dodged the bullet otherwise saizi he could be having not more than 3 titles. He would have retired and dealing with a messy divorce. MGTOW saved his ass

Thats what we do to them hoes. Unawaonea 18

He may have. But he comes from a very supportive family. His mum, step mum and dad all get on like a house on fire. I am pretty sure he will start a family at some point but good luck in weeding out the gold diggers. He will need it. He has a penchant for models ahem…

He dated Winnie Harlow who then moved on to my Wiz Khalifa. He dated Florence Mueller and is currently dating a Russian model called Victoria ‘something’ so he needs to stay alert…

MGTOW birrioneas we are flying to Dubai to watch Hamilton in action for the last two weeks of December. We will come back with loads of expensive shopping. Married guys endeleeni kununua diaper. Cc @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii