Lewis Hamilton

Kijana mdogo, kama hujasoma na kuelewa arguments zangu kwa hii thread then I’m not about to repeat them.

there would be no arguments if he really was GOAT. Tungemtambua nayonayo. Uyu jamaa is just lucky to be in a fast car. End of story.

No one gives a shit whether you tambua the GOAT or not. He will keep winning and breaking every single F1 record while you cry in the shadows. Like I said, if Ham is lucky to have a fast car, then we must also disregard Vettel’s, Schumacher’s and other past champions who had dominant vehicles. There are no two ways about it. Either Hamilton is the GOAT or all past champions were lucky. End of story.

Who told u bottas drives the exact same car as lewis? Anyways luckily the guy is set to retire soon awachie kijana George uwanja. We don’t need old people on the grid. From 2022 it will be vijana pekee yao ata hio ghaseer muzee muzee vettel na kimi raikonenn wanafaa wafurushwe F1

Now you’re making excuses for Bottas’ mediocrity?

Hamilton will retire at 40 kijana. After winning two more WDCs and setting records that won’t be broken for decades. Kama Alonso at 39 ndio anarudi, na the GOAT is still in PEAK physical and mental shape, he’s here to stay. Bottas ndio atafunganya virago 2022, Hamilton’s place at Mercedes is not in doubt.

Wewe did you even watch the turkish grand prix?? Where was bottas? He was all over the grid sliding and spinning.

Mercs wasnt even the best car that whole week na mzito akacheza kiyeye.

Just like all the greats. I guess you will discredit schumi ama senna ama vettel basi. Wacha kuwahater bana.

This in my opinion is what fucks his competitors up the most. How can someone criss cross all around the globe then come and dominate us like this?? I cant even imagine what that does to someones brain especially your teammate.

Kama yeye ni masta akuje Redbull just one weekend tumtambue

not everyone likes being in the limelight like that monkey lewis. Some of these drivers like Kimi Raikonnen would rather just chill in their yacht with a smooth scotch than parade themselves everywhere they go like a clown in a circus for adidas or nike sponsorship. BTW Kimi is one of the most chill and down to earth drivers on the grid. Achana na ghasia kama lewis who wont ever stop reminding us that he is black.

Mnasumbua

Kimi Raikkonen is a nobody when compared to the GOAT. Like Rosberg, he won a lucky WDC in 2007 when McLaren fucked Lewis in his rookie season. Both Rosberg and Kimi only won because the GOAT had serious mechanical issues. If he enjoys his privacy then that’s his problem, but Lewis does all those PR events and still comes to beat their asses convincingly every Sunday.

Some twats on here just reason like Trumptards, conspiracies left and right without giving cold hard facts. Apparently they know more than Toto, Däimler and Sir Jim Ratcliff who are in favor of giving Hamilton another new contract.
It’s embarrassing the amount of energy they put into bitching about a highly successful athlete

Wewe ghaseer go read an encyclopedia or something with your ‘maturity’. Rivalry is what sports interesting. Mkojo ya ngamia wewe!

Go on with your lame profanity, you wanker. One can never argue against stats with conspiracy to suit your own agenda, you’re dismissed!

pereka hio superiority complex kwa wajukuu ako. Lewis is a fraud amd the truth must be told.

Lewis Hamilton is THE BEST THERE WILL ever be

Hamilton ni mbuzi!!!

Sir Lewis
[MEDIA=instagram]CJdTVLfhGpy[/MEDIA]