Lexus LX 570

Ako na Mata tu mob za kisumu Kakamega…but naskia pesa alianza kupata by mobilizing hooligans for politicians… rumors suggest that ukitaka hitman he’s the go-to guy…ukitaka vijana wa kuharibu political rally he’s the go-to guy. Plus naskia pia alimake pesa mob sana by using his Matatu biz to clean fake money…e.g anapatia makanga kila squad thao mbili ama tatu fake zinarudi zikiwa clean…he also hires and sells cars hapo Somkem…he’s also close to Oparanya that’s why kampuni yake hikosangi kazi ya kufagia town for the time Oparanya has been governor. Saa hii amegrab na kufence shamba ya bhukungu anatumia kama yard ya matipper zake. That nigga is rich, yeye huendesha the latest land cruiser ikitoka tu hivi.

That guy talks a lot of negative things about cars.It’s as if he designs or makes any.

:D:D:D He does. I remember there’s a time,back in top gear, Ferrari refused to hand out one of theirs for testing.He was not amused.
But I’m a sucker for British humor…plus his observations are not biased.

They most focus on super cars for only 5 minutes per car which are out of reach for most people.Youtube is a nice place where you can see reviews of many latest cars from people like doug dumero,youcar,car tv etc.

cough cough
still a Toyota.

Demuro kazi yake ni quirks za magari. I have watched his videos zote, very unique and entertaining.
Car wow pia is a good place…

Heard that Homeboyz football club ni yake.

Huyu jama hajipendi,he must be a stingy mofo.

@Afro and other insurers,kwa mwaka mtu atalipa pesa ngapi?

True story,

It is really not a Toyota. The Chassis and Engine are not styled using Toyota designs. Toyota design ends in the Lexus GX brands. After that its a different realm. Toyota Brand yes. Design No…

yaawn…owned by the House of Toyota, designers not withstanding.

Whats your preferred brand?

Still Toyota…with hangovers of Peugeot since I’ve been driving them for a long time.

I’ve only driven:

1. Japanese: Datsun/Toyota/Subie/Mazda/Mitsubishi both cars & lorry/Isuzu lorry.
    2 . French: Peugeot, Renault
  2. British: Bedford lorry.

Ps; Haven’t driven anything German/South Korean/Chinese so my preferences may change.

Land Cruiser lost the plot kitambo.
This car screams new money.
Ugly saidi.

Only.

Their numbers have increased bro, watu wamepata doe like crazy, so far i’ve seen like 15

pesa kidogo sana, tembea Kenya. tahmeed buses cost over 25 million each na hasumbui.