Libido

Kama hanyeshi, mimi nakunja mpaka anasema anataka kurudi kwao.

8 Likes

:):):):slight_smile: sasa wewe ndio umejua, you will need a lot of energy through out your marriage :D:D:D

13 Likes

Virginā€™s opinions are not welcomed here. :D:D

5 Likes

Hapo usikuwe na shaka. College boyfriend yake anakusaidia maintenance kitandani .

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]78636[/ATTACH]
Keti hapo kwanza.

If I were you, I would engage CSI immediately, coz chances are that someone is hitting it properer (sic) than you.

:D:D:D:D. I have devirginised several timesā€¦

1 Like

if that were the case hangesumbua this guy asking why he is not warming up the fireplaceā€¦

2 Likes

Living with a woman for several years and hitting random pussies is a different ball game.

1 Like

Donā€™t educate virginsā€¦ :D:D

Keenly following for meā€¦

1 Like

Hehehehe,Kwangu ni 5 times kwa wiki.
Kuna wale hujidai lazima threshold ya nne but in real sense if you married ukienda sana ni mbili at ago.
Tuambiane ukweli jameni.

17 Likes

Who is not wanting? Him or her?

Some of the reasons for decreased libido are
[ul]
[li]Stress. The body reacts to stress by releasing adrenaline and cortisol. ā€¦[/li][li]Depression. Libido and depression share a complicated link. ā€¦[/li][li]Low Self-Esteem. ā€¦[/li][li]Alcohol or Drug Use. ā€¦[/li][li]Lack of Sleep. ā€¦[/li][li]Medication. ā€¦[/li][li]Erectile Dysfunction. ā€¦[/li][li]Hormone Imbalance. ā€¦[/li][li]Being too busy ā€¦[/li][/ul]

9 Likes

Tuanze hivi.

1. How often did you er aa i mean aaa before this complaint?
  2. Is it that you donā€™t feel like or you are busy and preoccupied with other things?
  3. What is your age bracket?
  4. How much do you drink, do you do guks?
  5. Do you watch the trump related material?
1 Like

Him, anaulizwa na wife kwanini amemtupa hivyo kitandani meaning dryspell inamaliza yeye

1 Like

22 - 37, Vijana rika yake watakusaidia tu, usijaliā€¦

1 Like

-It wasnā€™t a complain but a reminder.

• Used to do like twice daily but now with the baby coming soon my mind is elsewhere.
  • age blanket sijui nimyama gani lakini our ages are up there.
  • sijui trump material ni zipi
5 Likes

kama mtoi ankuja, kamata the lady DoggyStle, it also helps to expand the birth canal hence limiting chances of CS,

1 Like

Village elder amelemewa ba threshhold.

2 Likes

On the lower side unafaa uchape hat-trick anything less than than ni childplay :smiley: :smiley: