Life as a NV pale Jamhu

:D:D:D:D:Dkey word…GRADUATED! Bril’ hekaya as usual.

Mrs Oyatsi was my History teacher, sema kuwa ju ya boner the entire lesson. Wueh!

Kuna team ingine ilikua ya wasee wa mkokoteni. It was called Mkoko FC

Hehe … hio sijajua ni gani. @Wambusheri na @Meria wa Mueni hebu mkwom kiasi

Yetu ulikua Makombora FC

Kind of reminds of Mr.Ndung’u Maths teacher cum volleyball and football coach and patron with His usual shinny baggy trousers(shaky leggy), green ocha like sports shoes coupled with a heavy Greek accent. Land cruiser was His dream car though His pronunciation of the said car always left us in stitches…Randkurusha. Haiya! bila kusahau He was a well renown miser shouting ‘fako’(vako) when the konda came asking for fare kwa mathree za no.9 so as not to pay.

Saree huyo ndio ilikua password

:D:D:D mburi wewe.

Hehe … naona alumni wa Jamhu wako kibao hapa

Sasa kawa ! The late Faya and Olet were baaaad.

Mimi nilisomea pale nyahururu boys na hakukuwa na huo upussy wa prefect kuchapa student mwenzake…The prefects were toothless otherwise Mimi ngombe tunalipa fees the same hakuna kitu inaeza nishow

In high school prefects used to bully form ones (bom shonde) na wale maform 2 and 3 mteremko. It was worse since this was a boarding school. Sometimes guys used to rebel which had disastrous results like this DH captain getting 17 stitches on his face after being hit with a glass plate.

Hehe … unakumbuka kijana Kawa? Dint know Faya is the late. Though Ntaho pia alikuwa na ufala mob sana.

Kumbe jamhu tuko wengi. Kalota real name was Mrs wambugu

Fossil, i can guess your age. History nilipata b+ juu ya oyatsi. But mimi nilipata Kama amemwaga maji kiasi… Among my favorite teachers.

Oyatsi was a history teacher at my time…

Unakumbuka Snoop? Ama hukumpata. Walu… some funny names.

This reminds me, Mrs Karanja was my English teacher. I am told she later became the deputy after Mr Okumu left. Huyo mathe alikua anakuja daro akisoma some literature textbook anasinzia. Since class za Ngoso zilikua zinaisha on the lunch bell ilikua blessings on the double. Tulikua tunanyemelea tunaduck hiyo daro akilala hapo mbele(not everyone). Kisha tunaenda kwa napier grass next to DH. Sisi ndio tulikua tunasaidia cook kupanga food alafu Lion’s share…

Kil

Kilami nilifunzwa na mugwosh aka mafuaka. Alipenda fegi na pombe sana.I disliked karanja

Chemistry tulikuwa na Mr. Gateru