Life Decisions (Bachelors)

Machungu gani chef bonoko?

Kama hauna any of these na umeoa ama unapanga kuoa mwanamke amezalia ndume ingine, you have a low IQ.

• Single dad
  • Old guy (Above 45 yrs)
  • Sterile (Huwezi zalisha)
    If you dont have any of that baggage na uoe single mother wewe ni mjinga…no excuses.

These guys sound like they are being too Extreme in their views But it takes Experience to bring out this characteristic out of these two guys.
No Sane man wants to be Old and single but the modern women are turning “Good” men into misogynistic Extremists.
That is why i agree with them because it takes going through this kind of thing to know.

Aaaiii @bjurman nikii mani? Whats with the mafeelings?

It’s a decision when a man marries a woman who is without child?
But when he marries a single mother that is not a decision? Your argument is as stale as last year’s bread. Know what you’re saying and stick to it.

This debate about single mothers is utter bullshit if you ask me.
Whether she was raped, widowed, divorced or the man vanished, a mother will always look out for the best interest of her assets(child/ren). That you should know, just like in any business.

As long as someone doesn’t continually come to you for financial help, let them be. After all, maneno ya wapendanao huwezi yaingilia, as my cousin says.

Any man making a decision to marry a single mother knows what he is getting himself into. They will have courted for a while, with the child in the picture. He will have done his math, by the time he decides to settle down. The only unacceptable thing is when a woman deliberately hides her child so as to ensnare a man. Not cool.

For the anti-single mothers’ campaigners, unless you are able to change societal shortfalls, unless you are able to turn back time and find a ways of eliminating premarital sex and the consequential baggage, unless you have no baggage of your own, unless you don’t have sex,premarital or extramarital, multiple sexual partners and what not, cease your convoluted thinking. Stop pushing it down everyone’s throat.
No one stopped you from doing due diligence on the woman you wanted to marry.

Talk about single fathers for once, or deadbeat parents…

Hata ukiandika novel, its a known fact kuoa single mums ni stupid mistake. Those guys i know who’ve married single mums live very miserable lives.

Please note that in case of marriage failure, which is almost a guarantee when you marry a single mum, you will have to pay child support even if the children are not yours. Can you imagine dating a single mum of two kids, living with her for a year, divorcing, and then the government forces you to pay for child support for two strangers you did not sire. Whichever way you look at it, single mums are baggage that every single man without children should avoid.

31/7/2016

Maneno Magumu ;

CONVOLUTED.

(especially of an argument, story, or sentence) extremely complex and difficult to follow.
[SIZE=3][FONT=arial][COLOR=rgb(34, 34, 34)][/FONT][/SIZE]

Only marry a single mother if she is Bill Gates’ daughter. That is, a definite heiress to an unimaginable fortune. Otherwise it’s quite idiotic to get married on Saturday and on Monday it’s school fees.
The saying ‘love conquers all’ is a trap meant to snare the uninitiated. Love doesn’t conquer anything…unless it’s parental love. What, in almost 90% of cases, is called ‘love’ is nothing but strategies, opportunism and search for identity. The jobless dude who is now roaming the streets of Nairobi cannot get love. If luck strikes him and he lands a 400k/month job, he will get tons and tons of ‘love’ from very ‘caring’ women.
Barring your parents, no one can love you unconditionally. Don’t also love unconditionally. If you haven’s sowed wild oats, don’t clean up the mess of other morons.
NB very very carefully: most women are impregnated by bad boys who then disappear and then expect the ‘nice’ caring men to clean up the mess by being dads to their bastards. Keep in mind that these women wouldn’t have looked at the ‘nice’ men twice when they were at their prime.

I have Always shared your point of view and in this case;You took the words Right out of my Mouth.
I just hope that these young niggas here read and take heed of such valuable advise.
But these young Niggaz just don`t know.
Watalilia kwa choo for their stupidity.

Fuck! The story of my life, word for fucking word!

The best woman to marry (not ferk) is a virgin. If by some unfortunate circumstances you don’t find a virgin you go to the next best thing, a non virgin(low mileage) with no kids. Single mothers or any woman raised by a single mother is a no no in terms of marriage. There could be a few exemptions here and there but very few.

Leta hekaya

My buddy married single woman - She had a daughter from previous one night stand. They went on to have 3 sons and one more daughter. They are very proud parents living comfortable on the 15 acre farm in Kitengela

Single mothers are good and know how lucky they are to find a good man to marry them. Most don’t even want dowry manenos. They work extra had to make their marriage work. Just make sure na wewe umepanda mbegu. All will be well.

I am not married, but your attitude is too vile. Most single mothers are not good I must say. I cant stand another man’s kid even for a minute, but this is just a choice. I dont think those who do that are scum.

Your point of view generally sounds reasonable. Problem with it is this: such women only work hard in marriage in order to have father figures for their kids not because they love their men.
Bottom line is this; why can’t women simply learn not to open their legs to every guy out there and most of these problems will be eliminated.
Must women first learn their lesson before becoming ‘good single mothers ready to marry?’
Must everyone wait to acquire HIV/AIDS in order to learn lessons about prudence in sexual matters??

They are stupid. Wewe Ni bachelor kwa nini uoe baggage? Kwani huna akili? Love? Love ama uchawi?

I will say this, I wouldn’t marry a single mother and I wouldnt marry a woman I dont want even if she gives birth. Even though single mothers are nono for me, I think that there are actually no “good” women. All women, especially these days, are a huge liability. Kwa ndoa unaingia ukijua ni shida tupu tu.

Sasa wewe na wale red necks wenye hawapendi Non-whites kuna tofauti gani? Au turudi tu nyumbani, wale wazazi who insist kaa dame/jamaa si kabila lao hawataki. Coz honestly yako ni chuki towards single mothers.
If i was to advice a young single man, i would only tell him to tread carefully and make good judgement, lakini sio kumtusi ati juu anapanga kuoa single mother