Life In A Flash

seriously!o_O

Side mirror ya nduthi tu whats your weight and height?

Lakini pole kwa ajali

Si ulipita driving Nunua Ile vitz chapchap uwache kutembea OVYO OVYO .

Niaje Admin?

1 Like

Admin hasalimii watu wanaishi kwa nyumba ya mama Yao

3 Likes

Hawa ni mafala sana, I posted some time back vile jamaa wa Boda alinigonga nikiwa checki maneno…fool asked me the same question, ati kwani siskii sauti ya pikipiki NKT

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pole sana kaka braza, as much as we need this bodas they are becoming a nuisanace, na vile niliona wana add poa kwa tv.

:slight_smile:

pole, @le scumbag…

1 Like

Pole bro. Keep us updated on your progress.

This I think is my 6th or 7th accident but the first where I was in direct contact… Kufa kwa accident apparent is not what the gods have in store for me. I think

1 Like

Ile ajali nilipata after kuiba baiskeli ya budangu on a Sunday many years back…marundurundu…50cents…stars…jaw refusing to close…noma.

here might be a guinness record for the longest drinking on only one side of the road…

6 Likes

Niaje Jeovah wanyonyi naona wewe ndo unainterprete dreams na maono huku kijijini.:smiley:

My experiences with accidents and having been involved in several,have taught me that unless there is bleeding and or broken bones,its always advisable to wait for some time before seeing a doc. This is to let the adrenalin levels reduce and the pains begin. That’s what I did here. And I have given the doc a proper rundown of all the pain spots in my body
Funny how a simple hit resulted in pains in funny places…

@Unicorn I will die when I get the wedding invite…:stuck_out_tongue:

They are my life…I do not have another

Mimi ni wale wanahitaji mawe mfukoni kukiwa na high winds…

3 Likes

Kama Wewe naona Transformer ikitembezwa Leo na Irushiwe Doggi…Atanusa na chances ni ataget u strayed coz u about to…Nimekuwarn mapema…DONT…Enda home sitiraight…Akisema teremsha suruari teremsha na confidence…

1 Like

Oh.

Pole sana. There’s one that hit my wife about six months ago when she was pregnant. Luckily, it was just a scratch and the medics gave her a clean bill of health.