life is what you make it

If you want to be happy and content, don’t compare yourself too much with other people.
We were all served with a different spoon on the day we were born. There are some birrionare children who are privileged enough to have their parents not only give them a job but also buy them a car and a nice apartment. Ata bibi wanatafutiwa.

On the other hand, there are some men who literally have to sweat for every single cent they make and they don’t go running back to their parents. That’s why sometimes I respect Ruto more than Uhuru, Gideon Moi or Raila since he has risen without the help of his parents. Don’t misinterpret me, I’m not saying I support Ruto or sons of peasants do better in life than rich kids.

Onto serious matters, ukikaa sana kwa nyumba ya mamako hautajua ujanja ya kutafuta pesa unless mamako amekutafutia kazi na mshahara decent. But if you’re not birrionares at home, it is better to move out and start grinding on these streets like everybody else.

@Motokubwa pea huyu mninja nyumba akuwe caretaker.

mbona niruke wewe na ninajua ile unapitia?

yours is on the way. whatever you are doing right now do it with passion.

Mimi nikipewa btn Kuma ya human being hata Kama ni ya 50 years na pombe hata Kama ni Johnny walker white label nachukua Kuma bill kuangalia nyuma na kuongia mitini

Kiyosaki , A students work for C students and B students work for the government

But still, those guys watapeleka watoto the best schools to get the best education. Sadfa ya maisha.

Kuja hapa lutonyi ukunywe Cham

Safi Mgisu

hauna pesa ya gibleys ?

Uko na pigsty wapi nafikiria kuhama Eastlands.

Mbesha iliisha huku Holland

:D:D:D Whoreland iko wapi asking for a friend?

most of us our troubles started right from birth.raia tulizaliwa tu…wazazi kile waliweza ni kuzaa tu…we give thanks and praise though.

umepitia amsti pale kwa red special