Life of a streetchild

This is exactly why I want to be cremated when the grim reaper finally comes to harvest my soul. Hii mambo ya kucheza foota na kichwa yangu mi apana taka.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]3264[/ATTACH]
just accept and move on

1 Like

Don’t lump all men together. I believe parts of the story but not the exaggerated parts

1 Like

Unless supported by pictorial evidence hiyo story ya kids playing with skulls ni hekaya tupu., i rest my case.

Unaitwa web dev :rolleyes: siku hizi ?

Add that this is a personal opinion, not that of the board.

As a senior Slum Dweller, I find the evidence falls below the threshold. Whereas a pic of a kid playing rugby with a skull may be unavailable, other forms of evidence can be used, eg. burial permit ya mwenye skull, receipt ya citti hoppa to Langata, eyewitnesser, etc.

Verdict: Hekanya.

3 Likes

awww pole babes…come i give you an orgasm…they always seem to make everything better

1 Like

T

They dint have ropes …walibeba wakaangusha ndani

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]3272[/ATTACH]
Don’t u think your demands are way too much, unattainable and are deemed to subject the said talker to undue mental anguish, not withstanding the current preposition and / or the nature of the matter at hand thereof?. Furthermore, this is tantamount to abuse of powers and privileges of KEB.
Am tempted to move a motion to vet some self proclaimed / rogue KEB members

2 Likes

I knew evidence ya skulls ingeleta shida, do you know they look greeninsh /blackics where the neck bone meets the spinacold

2 Likes

She doesnt have to run around, kwani hizo photo zingine alipiga while running around ?

1 Like

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT !!!:mad::mad::mad::smiley:

I hope you are not suggesting that I step aside coz I would rather die…

1 Like

@admin atusaidie tujue :rolleyes:hizi “Hekanya” ni nini…ni hayo tu kwa sasa

1 Like

Eish this Mbisha thing, sometimes it’s unattainable…

2 Likes

@Purr_27 “greeninsh /blackics” …are you sure those are colours or STDs?

1 Like

So walikuwa wanachezea mwili mzima sasa? U even saw a close-up of the greenish blackish colour as the played with it yet they were playing with it n you were too afraid to go near them for fear of getting stolen from

2 Likes

We wina rwaku tigana nanie :mad::mad:

1 Like

PICHA YA FIFA SKULLS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED

2 Likes

The comments kips me glued to this forum…:slight_smile: