Life

uweschieth u never dissapoint

Hajui hataeza ‘kuwaona’:smiley:

prof saili

Aren’t you placing too much stock on pipe dreams? For a self acclaimed believer in science, what is the statistical probability of you becoming a Kenyan billionaire at 40 and living to 90 years? Consider that only 3% of Kenyans are above 65 years. Off the top of my head I can only list 3 kenyan billionaires at 90: Charles Njonjo, Moi and Duncan Ndegwa. I think you have enough faith to qualify as a Christian.
All I’m saying is you need to have an internal coping strategy when the best of plans fail to materialize!

You aim for the sun and land somewhere on the moon. Life expectancy in Kenya is currently 70 years. I’m 27 years. So, on a balance of probabilities, I will clock out 43 years from now. May be sooner, may be later. I agree with you fully about the low statistical probability of becoming a billionaire in 13 years. But that probability isn’t zero and you never know where you will land. That’s why I put in the work and hope for the best. Just because the probabilities are against you doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try. There is no downside to trying. Its not like gambling where you avoid a bet if probabilities are against you.

Most of the billionaire’s who question faith are closet Christians, including Zuckerberg. Don’t follow them, they die born again. They question Christian faith when in public but in their private affairs they know and live the truth. They follow Christ

I dont follow anyone on faith matters. In fact, billionaires would rank very low on morality and religious issues. I pursue happiness, not wealth. Only that wealth plays a critical role.

Beautiful perspective

… an unconfirmed glimpse mind you

I suppose it’s only primal to be afraid of the afterlife, I know not if heaven or hell exist but seeing how unjust the world is!

I doubt the existence of a powerful god

All I embrace in reality is choices have consequences