Ligi soo

But actually how has he kept the likes of Walcott for all that time yet they dont make any impact? And then let the likes of payet leave when they are costing less than 25
Suarez ndiye iliniuma vile walikataa kuongeza pesa akarudi Liverpool another season then barca poured their money

Pharmaceuticals

Ask no questions, hear no lies

From Bentley to Wenger…hii kuderail thread ni noma. Anyway, the title can be slightly “misleading”… but again, I don’t know how ‘Arsenal’ + ‘ligi soo’ can be under the same topic. :confused::confused::confused:

Wacha kuderail thread myamaa. Tunaongelea BMW X7 na wewe uko EPL…

:D:D. Nimetulia.

Mjamaaa unanibiaje avatar

Devolution ministry during the reign of “lighter duty” + benefits of Euro bond. #jubilee development #bitumen standard #dp uncle mwenyewe #tuko pamoja #beautiful kenya.
On the positive side, I think a significant proportion of kenyans can afford such without necessarily stealing.

Ati a significant proportion of Kenyans can afford that! Bentley Mulsanne costs $350,000 abroad. That means ikikuja Kenya after KRA shafts you, bei ni around $700,000. Hiyo ni Ksh 70 million iko kwa parking lot!!

Yes there are. Only that they wont bother buy such novelty stuff.

Fixed :smiley:

unless the car came with its fuel quality standards in drum rolls then haita survive the stink we call diesel over here in 254

I believe this is Wanyama’s.