LIKONI FERRY ACCIDENT

Crazy bitch can you post all you want and don’t drag this shit to 2020

If a supermarket can afford haudraulic barriers why not KFS. Someone to flag drivers is not enough, some are drunk or confused and even break fails. That why we have guard rails on roads to help in case of emergency. What so hard with putting those barriers such that they raise up before ferry departs on both ends

Good morning sir! Did you really understand the circumstances under which the car took the dive?

They say the ferry had started moving and he wanted to rush and board. If they put a barrier before ferry start moving away then problem is solved. What am I missing?

Basic safety measures are important, accidents do happen, from mistakenly stepping on the accelerator - even in extreme cases there have been car recalls where some cars accelerate by themselves.
Point is basic safety measures like a simple barrier can save lives, and one never knows who it will save tomorrow.

Kama uko na bundles watch this halafu uniambie utaweka barrier hapo saa ngapi.

Sio kwamba watu hawajafikiria. Barriers work better in low volume crossings, lakini kama umekuwa kikoni…6000 cars in a day? 300000 people? A day? Ambao wanachelewa kazi town? Ngumu.

Kudeal na watu ni ngumu. Speed limit hapo ni 5km/hr. Lakini you will see a mongo doing 100kph hapo. Atapita na hiyo barrier pia aingie. Sasa tutasema barrier waliweka ni weak. Na speed saa hiyo limit ni 5kph. Heheheee…

Hata ukiweka barrier wale watu wajeuri wataingoa na kuingia majini. Hawatatii.

I disagree, Instead of using someone to lift up a flag use a hydraulic barriers. It is just a matter of switching from flag man to a barrier. This barrier is strong it is like a pole that raises from the ground, even a truck can’t knock it down.

Heavy hydraulic barriers have a very high mechanical advatage so the speed of raising and lowering the bartier is not as fast as the parking meter barrier hapo Sarit Center. It will create some delays. Mongos will start racing the barrier to beat it. Heheeee…

Duru za kuaminika pale Udaku Zones be like he told the wife his late dad is calling him and his wife told him not to leave.

Now who is a crazier beach than someone catching feelings over a year he has not even seen? Kwani 2020 ni mama yako? Get on anti depressants bcz aggression to online strangers is a sign of depression. Usiniletee machungu uko nazo.

2020 tupatie peace. I speak for many I know without any feelings.

Kwani huyu mtu aliabiwa nini kwa ndoto? 4am?
https://jumiadealske.blogspot.com/?m=1

Video hiyo[ATTACH=full]274784[/ATTACH]