Liverpool next season

It’s not that Real Madrid outclassed Liverpool. Even with the mediocre players they had as compared to the superb team with depth, Madrid struggled to some extend to score. That shows that Liverpool is not such a simple team as you may think.

It takes time to create a winning team. Remember how long Sir Alex stayed trophyless? After which he had a legacy.

Arsenals fans trying to compare Liverpool to their shitty team. Just agree Liverpool is a strong team compared to like of MUTD(eliminated from UEFA by sevilla, boring gameplay ata gor mahia inacheza game tamu kuwashinda) Arsenal (mzee wenger ameishi huko miaka yote na ata hii season they didn’t qualify for UEFA) Liverpool reached finals but you all witnessed what happened

i’m not a football fanatic lakini hakuna English men kwa hii squad ama ?

They are just over rated but can’t play well consistently.

Mbona watu husema history with nothing to show? If it counted then then it should count now

No wander wanataka kusign in jack butland

Trent Alexander Arnold ??

Going by your logic, Everton and Aston Villa are bigger or at an equivalent level to Chelsea and Man City:
[ATTACH=full]172957[/ATTACH]

Liverpool look strong but I can assure you they will still finish 4th or 5th. They play naive football. It is great to watch but attacking through out the game will leave you tired and when you are playing against a team with experience kama Real Madrid mtapigwa counter last minute mfungwe bao mingi.

no hablo comprehende mi amigo ? :D:D
Nimesema hapo [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=6]mimi sio football fanatic[/SIZE] kisha nimeweka alama ya swali hapo mwisho[SIZE=6] [/SIZE][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=6]?[/SIZE]

Looking nice…but Fekir wont play that deep. He will rotate either Salah or Mane. Lovren should be the 3rd choice CB, Liverpool have to go back to the market and try steal an atletico CB and GK. Klopp has responded well in the market considering Arsenal wanted Fabinho. He would have really added some steel to their weak mid.

clyne can do a good job in replacing lovren

:rolleyes::rolleyes: I doubt that…

the man who can play there is Joe Gomez but he is very prone to injuries

I think what failed Liverpool is lack of squad depth. It was a big mistake for them to let Origi leave and have Solanke and Ings as subs. With Lovren, Matip, Gomez as partners to VVD they’ll be good as long as they have a good keeper. Clyne will fight it out with TAA. Potential bench warmers like Ox, Milner, Lallana, Henderson, Origi will add allow key players to rest for hard matches

That’s self-explanatory. History is part of a team. Without Arab money and Russian money both City and Chelsea would be kawaida teams.

Liverpool are interested in Jan Oblak ;Atletico Madrid’s first choice goalkeeper.

They are also interested in Allison the Roma goalkeeper.

Buying price starts at £50 million, if its a EPL club its starting at £60 million and if its EPL top 4 well starting is £75 million. Let the billionaire owner sweat over it.