Liverpool Vs arsenal

Sisi ole akosawa Kesho tunakataa mtu mbaya we reduce the deficit to 3 points. By late Jan mtakuwa mnanusa kinyambis yetu tukiwa top 4.

Naona mshainua mikia sasa :smiley: Kazaneni sasa. Msema kweli ni team kubwa…

As a Liverpool fan, I would say that Unai should be given more time to rebuild, he is a good manager but still need to rebuild a team with more cohesion

Actually I can’t blame the manager for this. The way the players were pushing I thought it was going to end 4 - 4 arsenal will get what it needs as time goes by and happiness shall reign, but this may be covered in the next game.

At this rate are we going to have the annual st Tottering day when Arsenal fans celebrate finishing above Spurs?

When I told the wenger out battalion led by @123tokambio that wenger was not the problem u told me off. The problem lies with the owners. Unapatia manager pesa kidogo to buy cheap players and then juu ya ugamu u force him to sell good players. Wenger tried… He brought talent to Arsenal and made sure the youth team ikuwe gangari bringing them kucheza mechi kathaa for the main team before kuwaimgiza first sqaud permanently…

Look at guys like Maitland Niles.

People like Ramsey are leaving the team in protest of wenger living. Özil too. Hio defence hii ghasia Umer ameleta costed us blunders today? Sokraitis, Lichtenstein… Wenger wild have rather played youth team defenders than these two.

II will continue kesho nimejam

hehhehehehehehehe
hehehehehehe
ehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehe

Chokoch panyaste mzee…si Sokaratis mlikuwa mnasema ni defender ako juu sana…kuleni ujeuri wenu. Ata sisi tunavumilia Phil Jones

Gunners were shit in this game, too many mistakes.

Torreira was poor too. Like when he allowed Mane to take away the ball from him for the second goal.

Am not even talking about today’s game. Just track back to few games, the leak in defence has been either from mustafi, Xhaka and even Bellerin. Since socratis came in the defence has been at its best and even the partnership between him and Holding grew stronger, but now ukirudisha kina Kozza na mustafi mashimo zinakuwa kubwa.
The only player who’s not worth the signing is Licht. Huyo amefika expiry…
Players like guendouzi are way better than some experienced players in the arsenal, na kijana alitoka sub ya 2nd tier league…

Hahaha… Ebu nikumbushe Wenger alikula ngapi last season? And the previous season? Tuseme tu ukweli, hata Wenger angekuwa leo tungekula Saba bora. The man’s time was rife.
Afadhali tukae tukijua shida sio coach than stick na Wenger who kept lying to us fans ati kuna pesa ya kubuy maplayers, ni players wapoa hakuna. Wacha Emery aitishe pesa, akinyimwa ajitoe, tujue team inazama na board ndio wameibomoa…

Ingia hub.

mkitushinda Etihad nitamuita champions

I don’t think unai is the problem. Liverpool, man city and even Manchester unites have really spend on players. If you check Liverpool’s transaction you’d agree they are worth the fight for the league.

Can’t get enough of this goal.
[ATTACH=full]217572[/ATTACH]

He just loves scoring no look goals