Lizz Ntonjira, a single mother just got married. Good for her.

We are still awaiting the Harvard PhD certified singo madha expert @M2Random a declasify hii story ndio tuongee

1 Like

http://img.memecdn.com/duckfaception_c_152583.webp

1 Like

Hii makeup wanapenda kujipaka.

Umama uko kwa hii thread is too damn high!

6 Likes

Effects of swallowing cum

1 Like

Our Father, which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
The power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.
Amen.

6 Likes

Mkundu

Na kama baba ya mtoto alikufa?

Wewe ni single mother wa Nani ju unawatetea?

Waah! Fruit of my balls, this is savage!

3 Likes

No am a single senior straight bachelor so hujajibu swali?What if the childs dad died & the woman has been raising her child single highhandedly

Lazima mkumbaliane na sio nyinyi wawili, vile maisha itakuwa, na mjue wanaume wenategwa sana sana na hawa singo mothers.
They are extremely sweet in love matters !

nkt ! tomba k…ma apana mdomo shupit men !

Huyo anafall in another category, a widow.

2 Likes

:D:D:D
You mean Woody Allen…

1 Like

Not unless you married a virgin, you have no moral standing to posit the above! Your wife might have been a baby killer before you met. Personally, I’d rather marry the one who kept the baby than the baby killer.

1 Like

yea,everybody deserves a second chance all the goddamn time,but if your mistake was to bring forth another talking,eating and shitting human being…
heeeeeee eff it.
however they do get married to sub males if they fix their shit and get seriously loaded and actually afford competing with other childless bitches

Niliuliza jina mzima hiyo swali. Also, what if huyo bwana ana shida ya kuzalisha?

you must be morally up right ,singo mothers don’t manufacture babies men are involved, you experiment with the ,and take off …wewe tuaoa mama na mtoi wa ndume njingine !

Quite frankly, I was just pointing out the moral conundrum!