Lmao

But here’s the thing, the closer you move to the event horizon of a blackhole, the laws of science begin to breakdown. Time dilation occurs and time moves slower than it should. Who knows the laws of science that are in operation inside of a blackhole?

I wonder if we discover aliens and we find out they also have a religion. What then? Do we try to convert them or we join them?

the whole purpose of existence is to find meaning… it may go either way. belief is a powerful motivator

But if they are high IQ aliens with technology we never ever saw and they say their religion is the one true religion, how do we deal with that?

ha

lol. Let’s go worship on Sunday

Right cz when wazungu came with whity skin weapons killer than swords and wearing cloths not monkey skin, they said their God is better and we dropped everything. so for aliens same same i wld go

Hiyo analogy ya who baked the baker did it for me. Epiphany pap! The sandcastle sealed the deal though.

The universe is sth else. The distance between the earth and the Sun (150 million km) is 8 light minutes. And the farthest object in the universe is 13.5 billion light-years away from Earth, those distances are mind boggling.

Three reasons why God is an advanced alien

1. Jesus levitated and was pulled by a tractor beam to his space ship. Why would Jesus go up if heaven is a spiritual realm everywhere. Shouldn’t he have just disappeared?

2.Elisha saw a flying saucer that took Elijah. Think about it. He saw a flying contraption with wings. He wrote that down. The mzungus who were using horses and chariots saw this and said, no better contraption exists than a chariot so it must be a flying chariot.

1. He created this earth with laws of physics. We don’t really create the laws, we discover them. If the Lord was as shallow as described in the bible there would be no laws of physics. Or maybe, the people who wrote the bible were not advanced enough to explain his activities.

Roman founder Romulus was said to have ascended into heaven in a cloud. When Julius Caesar died, a comet was spotted during his funeral and it was declared that he had also ascended into heaven through the comet. In light of this, the Roman senate declared him a god. Without wasting time, his heir, Caesar Augustus, declared himself the son of god. These stories about people ascending to heaven and becoming deities were the order of the day in the past.

Not again with these CGI’s, just wish people strive for and truth and some science fiction stuff

Rabbit hole

I can debunk all that BS he has posted. In my militant Atheism phase, I dealt with such bullshit. The human body is one of the most defective piece of shit ever.

[ATTACH=full]444427[/ATTACH]

kicks of a dying horse…

Bauss, hii ni team Wajakoyah.

The distances are beyond human comprehension

Valid question!
An answer to this would solve many mysteries !

[ATTACH=full]444608[/ATTACH]

You have no idea what God you are talking about and yet you say he is focusing on earth alone? Who told you he is focusing on earth alone?