Eg1. say u 3 students of mine have a total of 100k
100k mueke na rate ya hiyo 5%monthly for 1 year
dec mwisho mtapata 179,585. For both ordinary annuity and annuity due

Eg2. say u 3 students of mine have a total of 100k
100k mueke na rate ya hiyo 60%annually( according to Gerald :D) for 1 year
dec mwisho mtapata 160k. For both ordinary annuity and annuity due

the 2 are not similar
& while the difference is small
knowing that 12% annual and 1% monthly are not the same can help you understand the whole truth about your money.

the day account yangu will go down
kutakua na ktalk mourning period ya 2 weeks
btw i will just disappear hivo without a goodbye.
Coz u guys are a bunch of ungrateful dogs

Lool!!!
Ukebe wa Ukusu haujibizwi kaka!!
Please!!
Stop trying to defend Shylocks who wear suits.
I know EXACTLY how Platinum Credit works, having seen them reposess the property of some people in Coast recently. Na ile hesabu walimletea who in the entire South Coast does not know them now??
And btw, I do not touch the cars of those whose reasoning is lower than a sponge of the Pleistocene era please.

Dear Lord!!

What did you do to your bank so that they refuse to give you a loan at good interest rates to the point you are considering a Shylock or Shylocks in Suits like those who run entities like Platinum Credit???
Are you in a Sacco???Even if their rates are slightly higher than a bank, it is at most 1.5 % a month .Not all saccos accept logbooks though(Especially because some like Miliki had several scandals involving fake logbooks) sou you will have to ask.
Never, ever go for shylocks. In any form.Their rates are even worse than the rates of my credit cards!!

Are all of you on the CRB list??? Never been there.Never taken a loan that expensive.The highest I have ever taken is for my credit cards at 3.5% which I never pay because I always pay for my purchases within three days.

Shylock always have the last laugh

platinum=shylock in my eyes

I once took a log book loan from Mwananchi Credit my 320i when I was young and very foolish.Let me tell you I would rather borrow from the devil himseld than ever try a logbook company again.The day I cleared that loan and got my original logbook from NTSA I took it to Co-op for custodial services.
Whatever financial emergency is not worth going to any of this companies.You’re about to make the worst decsi

what the hell? what happened ?

He was shafted just like any other naive middle class Kenyan hehehe…shafting so bad that the nigga has had to hide his logbook under the bed since then

Very harsh words but yes that’s the truth.I’m just glad I cleared it as I had seen so many repos occur with other clients.
Are those logbook companies even regulated?

Its a man eat man society bro, these logbook operate as private entities in the sense of willing buyer-willing seller. The same way KIZA lounge will sell u beer at 500/- a pop and KRA, EABL etc looks the other way. These guys are not even in the business of making a profit from the interests accrued, they agenda is to fleece you of your vehicle/asset. I know a nigga who lost his Merc C200 over a 250K loan…just imagine!

Try @Motokubwa jack of all trades

:D:D

yet he had paid?? they refused to give back the logbook?

Utalipa aje loan ya 250K at 1.4M??, because thats what it had accrued to after just 18 months. Sijui walitumia hesabu gani hio to arrive at the figure

what the fuck, daylight robbery.

And yet someone here insulted me for calling out the likes of Platinum Credit who do the EXACT same thing.

So he had no choice but to forfeit the vehicle. Hizo loans chukua tu of you’re 101% sure you can pay within 30days, otherwise utaitana

thanks

Then when you clear the loan they really drag their feet to give you a discharge letter.You would think they employ the same energy to release your logbook as they did to rush you on prompt payment.
They thrive on desparation so the solution is not to be desperate and build up an emergency fund.

If I had a ski mask,a good alibi and a gun I’d fill all of them with lead but sadly this isn’t Trump land