Loans now to be issued at 13.5% interest

Hiyo project ya subsidized mitungi za national oil ilifika wapi?

Thread hijacked. There is more than meets the eye. The IMF has given stringent conditions for raising interest rates.

I wonder how the same CBK which is supposed to work hand in hand with the Treasury to comply with IMF’s demands to scrap the law on interest rates now also speaks in the 13.5% interest tone. Here I see 2 different scenarios leading to the same build up and the climax will be september. Will banks even accept to sell their lending facilities or they will be even more tighter?

You expect someone from ogiek community living in tree deep in the forest to walk 500km to go to petrol station to buy mtungi. Saa zingine stop putting arguments for the sake of arguing .

You also do understand some people live below poverty line to afford mtungi… case study turkana. Kwani unaishi makanda

Lol. Reading her comments, not sure if she is serious ama ni hapo sycophancy imemfikisha.

If i remember well the govt had subsidized those meko cookers through national oil,it’s a start in the right direction.

Poverty mentality
Meko refill costs less than half a gunia of charcoal. New meko plus burner slightly more than a bag of makaa

God save us from keyboard worriers. Guys who use kerosene operate at a budget of coins. Then someone believes they can raise 2k to buy a gas cylinder.

Why does our government have r these knee jerk reactions and still claim it is in control. All along I know iys fire fighting. They only respond to issues.

How big is the governments miscellaneous budget considering the government is able to cater for these unplanned incidences. @

Biggest consumers of charcoal live in the cities. Ogiek collect dry branches to use for firewood (which has not been banned).

Someone from ogiek is getting on with life, probably happier than you who has perfected the art of whining online.

Short hekaya: i used to know a feminazi who when challenged would think she will hit a man’s ego to get a selfish personal feminist satisfaction. I thinking you are the one who has perfected the art of being miserable emotionally. Sister don’t judge me by what I write online. I live an opposite life .
Besides I have a younger brother who could be 2 yrs older than you. I can hook you up so that you leave that feminist life style.it’s taking a toll of your emotions. Inbox we get stuff rolling ama? Ill let you win but i love your passion fire…

???