Logan-Xmen

Marvel hoiyeee

Nadanganya nani? DC wamekuja na ubaya. I hope wonder woman isikuwe trailer ni moto alafu movie iwe mkate imeloa chai

wao ok

If you’re an X-Men die hard then you know X-23 eventually replaced Wolverine…
XXX Xandar Cage is utter shit. The lady double crosses them and Donnie Yen and Vin Diesel xters team up. How’s that for spoiler?

1 Like

Satan

Donnie yen ameamua namuona ako kwa Rogue 1 pia . i hate these star wars chieth na vile iko na ma celebs

[ATTACH=full]89551[/ATTACH]
So…you just think the characters are created by the studio.How did @TerribleWaste and even @Deorro let you say crap like this.Logan has a son called Daken …very dark and very murderous close to what sabertooth is.Throwing out an epic story of trying to fit into a legacy from a dark history so that you can have a Bridget Jones dairy like story sounds …lemme put it in terms you get.Umeffi tupu

Hate cams zile sound is not in sync,ni kama za dj @Afro

Ubaya gani? DC is shit on both TV and Big screen

What DC needs is their own Stan Lee. I liked DC movies better. Recall Days of Future Past?

EDIT: And when it comes to TV I think WB should give the rights to some other company like Amazon, Netflix, etc. CW is ruining the DC characters.

1 Like

the last great DC movies were the Nolan directed Batman. Hizi zingine ni upus tupu. Hata marvel had to build up the infinity war through different movies

I just realised I said Days of Future past which is actually a MARVEL movie. facepalm. DC was caught unawares. They just realized people like superheroes movies and by then Disney/Marvel was miles ahead. But I think they’ll finally get there.

DC should get rid of Zack Snyder, next they should stop interfering with directors and let them make movies in their vision eg Suicide squad, the studio interfered way too much. They should have just let Ayer make the movie in his own vision

Ukiangalia the first marvel universe movies, the hulk was absolute shit na iron man 1 ndio ikaanza kuraise profile. Tuseme DC ndio wanaanza. Batman vs Superman wasn’t too bad, suicide squad better, sasa tuone kama wonder woman itaraise profile.

Suicide squad was sht afadhali BvS, hata director alikubali ilikuwa mbaya

1 Like

Wow hold up did someone talk shit about Zack Snyder …please I have put the test before if you can give me a super hero fight close to anything in man of steel…Go ahead and try hakuna.It has the feel of raw power being unleashed and kuna kitu inaitwa watchmen its a cult classic cuz of the attention to detail.zote ni Zack Snyder at the wheel wacha kurukia ma band wagon za ma movie critic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWmIL4cBFyA

Damn never noticed the sonic boom before you see superman…details Zack Snyder shit

Is that what you call epic???
The only good DC movies were the Nolan Dark Knight Movies.
Currently only DC animated comics make good movies

Usibonge bila proof that’s part one the whole scene was dope accept DC has better fight scenes marvel has none plus even the villains are shit.Tell me one villain worth a moments notice in. Marvel …they made dormmamu into a cloud piece of cumbersnatch ghost cloud.As I said post a better fight scene …usiseme na YouTube iko mbele nyuma man of steel had the best fights na ni ya 2013

ama uwes alienda studio wakamwekea hiyo movie kwa flash akarudi kwa hao akaiwatch?

Blue ray disc baba .

[ATTACH=full]89773[/ATTACH]
Seriously you still tryna claim you watched it on blu ray…in a disc in Kenyan.[ATTACH=full]89770[/ATTACH]
Wapi Mbica …hata sketch…idea ya vile blue ray cover …any will suffice
Cc:
@TerribleWaste @Deorro @slevyn
please repost to this meffi can see he stops bsing