London views

Wanjiku, I can only bless your thread if you also posted the pics of Westminster Abbey Catholic Cathedral

kwani uko kuko aje sioni bar yoyote ama si kama uku kwenye kila 1st floor ni bar.
alafu tuonyeshe sj ya uko iko wapi ndio mtu akifika uko hakuna kupotea. asande

ok well done sasa priority mission ni reconaissance ujue sasa wewe ni nappy seal tafuta sj ya uko na usend coordinates ukiweza interrogate 1 momo na lanye wa kawaida alafu ujue prices za slices hii intel ni muhimu-this is a class S mission. over n out:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D Mafisi wa this village,mnataka kuona mapaja ya nanii?you guys are not straight.cc@123 tokambio,@paparazzi
@Koolibah

Exactly. No written effidensi. Let me post (download pics) of Canada alpine mountains where am having my vacation.

ayayaaaaaaa makomakomako,andika @deliciousNunu kwa paja moja

woooi Jesso! mbona unapeleka Rasilmali ya Kenya Abuja kwa mNaija? why? oh why?? Treason I say

I have some for St Paul’s cathedral
[ATTACH=full]114271[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]114272[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]114272[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]114274[/ATTACH]

Damn! I just love me some London…

:D:D:D try again

Just my phone

Haiiiiiya shocking Shiko you are in my yard for real for real. The first pic…napitia there everyday as I work around there. We ran like crazy when there was a terrorist attack. Then I live in London Bridge so Tower Bridge ni hapo nyuma, walking distance…nice restaurants and bars.

You are always asking for piks of everything. Shiko has delivered my Randan at it’s best.

Just shaddaff if you can. Shiko has delievered.

Harder
[ATTACH=full]114275[/ATTACH]

Hii Randan yako itabaki kuwa hekaya…tunatambua tu za @DeliciousShiko

Just imagined you guys running :D:D .I also didn’t realise how multiracial this place is .Nice place I’d totally live around the bridge it has so much life

A smooth savage… I like you woman now that kwanza uko randan

Ni sawa tuu. Shiko is vacationing. I am hustling so really got no time to post mbishas. Ask her how we hustle. Tena mimi ni mzee hapa.
She truly is in my yard.

@Ka-Buda ameamua kuchangamusha kijiji

Let me tell you where I was on that day of the Westminster terrorist attack…hapo tuu near your first pik. I was coming from a job interview at Petty France. I normally walk over the bridge and suddenly there were sirens everywhere and people running helter skelter…I will never forget. Then on the London Bridge one…heee I was in the area during the day. Yep I cannot move from the area. We should meet up.