Long Distance Relationshits

Quanstomrandom hizi fairy tales zako lewa KC uingie base ya ketepa uchapie maumbwa wenzako . jinga

Sewer rat rudisha mavi kwa slum yako. How does being a failure feel…piece of shit. Ulirudisha makende huku kufanya nini

COOMER wewe

Huyu hana mtu. Kazi yake is to come hia and demean women.

You mean Babu Owino

Here comes @uwesmake ndes lapdog…you lick his boots and smell his farts like an idiot. Be your own man kid. As it is, you are an embarrassment to your parents. ulihama kwenyu by the way?

COOMER wewe

Quanstrom watch your KT language, ni Coomer hapana Kuma sahihisha.

My fren, ata short distance bae anakamuliwa under your nose.
Just know these hoes ain’t loyal and go on your way.
The punani is yours for the seventeen seconds you are sweating on top of it.

Women are not too stupid man. They don’t fuck people with nothing. If that was the case for most of the time society would head towards doing nothing. we would become snails or even trees at some point.

There is the issue of relativity. You may be spending on her mzinga ya KC na some weed/soda/chipo only that is like what? 1K to 1500 per week? and the rich kid spends 5K to 8k per week on her i.e. relative to your income levels, both of you may be feeling the same pinch/dent or lack of it thereof. Your income levels and place in society are also different, to him the 5K may be like you spending 800 or 1k. You should also bear the thought that the girls may also just have been whores and the rich kids also knew that. So all of you were sharing a whore. While you were banging her during the week he was also banging some other catch elsewhere. No one has the monopoly of being indifferent or detached when screwing. So it ends up being a complicated web of deceit, fun and all parties using the other with different end-games in sight, otherwise known as campus.

I think those USIU gals are young in the mind and have not taken life seriously, hence the promiscuity. They will grow up and one day realise, they were living a dangerous world.

sijui kama nitarecover from ujinga nimesoma hapa

Naona marich kids wa USIU wako hapo. Mnafuck madem.na pesa “machokoraa” wanawadinya na mogoka

Unasema nini?

Hehe…ku wanga serious. The beat way to a girl ni kuwa chokora?