Long live mighty kijiji.

Ghasia heshimu elders. Before ufike village elders your head will be bigger courtesy from word of wisdom from elders.
Hapa enveeee kuna wasito. Wanjigi was hear akapigwa KO akaingia mitini.

Hata mii nacheka fala akikuita beta. Ushaearn stripes zako

Hao wa campo mileage iko overstretched na ma lecturers, profs, makanga, nduthi guys, fellow students na wana kijiji.

Siwezilipa more than 500

And you think virgins are where ?

Found such a crow pale tinder and mistakenly asked her anitumie her Mbecha number.,on meeting her dame akanikufika na she came home cooked, and did cleaning…depends on the first demeanor you show her…

Leta namba. Kumekauka hizi nugu zimepunguza bei. I can get those services for 2K.

Nairobi hoes surprise me. You can think they invented the Internet because of the prices they charge ati juu she advertised online.

Mwingine wa Mombasa told me ati she charges 10K. Hoes are so stupid. Out of 20 clients maybe only 1 pays the amount they state. Probably a Beta ghasia like @Mosa who doesn’t know any better.

If they are really smart wangeweka price ikuwe 500 per shot. Na juu some are extremely hot, let’s assume each client anaenda shot mbili. That is 1K. Assume she has 10 clients a day. Hio ni 10K a day. Na ata hatujafanya hesabu ya mwezi.

I don’t like young sluts. They can charge you so much and after umelipa wakucheze. Such brothels I would go only of I have a gun with a silencer ndio wakisumbua niwatishie maisha or drop one for the rest to comply.

Nilichezwa once Sabina Joy and if I ever meet the slut again I would organize for her to get an acid bath ama apangiwe laini na mbogi ya mtu 50. Imagine paying 2K for a shot only to be rushed like crazy. I was a Beta so I panicked. Kujaribu kuvaa CD Ikakataa. The prostitute was like “sina masaa ya kushinda hapa”. When nilizusha malaya akaita bouncer. I complied and left.

I still patrol brothels in Nairobi and I pray that I spot the slut again.

haha

10k for punani? Imagine this days siezi toa more than 1k. The highest ive paid ni 30k back in the year 2014… i had fallen inlove wih astripper pale tahiti

Uwache lakini kuambia wanawake wako fiti. That’s only said after the necessary has been done.

Achs uongo na mikwara mbuzi ya nyuma ya keyboard. Eti ‘… drop one for the rest to comply’

These hoes wa online you just call them watakuambia 10k but unawaambia “mimi niko na 2k, sorry for wasting your time” na ukate simu. Atakupigia aanze kuuliza uko wapi

hii kitu iko sawa, wacha kuangusha

@Wanaruona ndio anatuangusha akimshow yuko fiti sana. We know she is, but si lazima ajue

hata mi hujua @Finest wine yuko fiti, but who cares? abaki siberia

Umenilost here kapsaa. Hiyo guiness ya asubuhi imewaka kweli kweli…:smiley:

Kitu sielewi ni mbona unaficha number na hii kijiji tunajua ako pale massagerepublic?

Hahahaha… elder kapaniki:D:D:D:D:Dukamwaga