Long read but worth it - what would you do fellows?

khai… hii hata ni worse than kukaliwa chapo. kuna level ya madharau dem anaezanionyesha and it wont be that of a deal lakini hii bana, SEX!! u ride another dick while am going through hell for you? #we_done_gyal

1 Like

Jaro soja morning…all the best in getting that angel you are talking about :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Enough said.

Ever heard…If you want to dump a lady, its best you do it when she’s dealing with another stressing issue??? May sound insensitive but know WHY,…That way she’ll deal with both issues at the same time and when she Ok, atleast she’ll move on well…If you let her deal with one and later on dump her, that’s now killing her…NOW…One, Huyu Muchichana, umejaribu kuwa poa kwake but ameamua kukuchukulia kuwa brother yake…Two, kameenda kakadoz with some other ninja…aiyayayayaya…1.5yrs na she keeps on pretending how she hasn’t come to terms with the incident for you of course but she can spread em legs to some random guy…BAAAAAAUUUUSSSS…Hii ndo tunasemanga mtu amechukulia your Kindness for Weakness…RUN PAPA…RUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN and let her deal with it wakiwa na watu wao…Get yo’self some other fine ass somewhere…You’ve done all you can and worse of it; its not like you were created to be an Angel…

Knowing myself only too well, I would have also apologized to her after a confession at the therapy session. Something like this.

Her: I am sorry babe, I have something to tell you sob sob* sob*…will you be mad at me? Answer me love…sob sob*
Me: No honey…why would you say something like that?..you know I love you right? and I already understand the isht you have been through.Please tell me sweety.
Her: I am sorry but I had a brief relationship with my colleague at work and one thing led to another… sob sob sob …and we had sex…honey I am sorry it happened but I don’t love him…you have to believe me…I love you sob sob
Me: sob sob sob oh this is fucked up! sob sob that rapist ruined our lives… sob sob I also have a confession to make babe…
Her: What? what confession babe?
Me: There this waitress I met at Starbucks… you know I was also going through bad stress…missing you and all sob sob please forgive me babe.
Her: What happened? You cheated on me?
Me: Sorry babe , I think she took advantage of my stress sob sob we kissed and then one thing led to another and we had sex several times but we broke up…I felt dirty afterwards sob sob

3 Likes

Double Standards!

1 Like

So she chose to ride on another d!ck while she couldn’t even let u hold her hand?? dude,move on…no matter how understanding you try to be you will end up hurt in the long run

Get another gf and rebuild your life

This right here

She then proceeds to tell me that the reason she did not meet me for lunch that day is because she was with another guy, somebody from her new job, and that they had been intimate with each other. She might as well have taken a gun out and shot me, it couldn’t have hurt more. I just drop my head and begin to cry. The therapist then pipes in with some logic about her taking back her sexuality since she was attacked and how this wasn’t cheating in the same sense of cheating.

was your cue to leave. This, too.

…If I stay I am going to be resentful…

Nuff said!!

DUMP THE BIATCH

Oooooooooooh I think I see your point. I forgot that the rape hurt him just as much as it hurt her. Probably even more. Actually, it seems he is the main victim here. I should have been more sensitive to his feelings.

My bad …

@Luther12 I just have to ask. From the accounts around here, you’re in the medical profession and are possibly a doctor.

With that in mind and also with the “likes” you’ve dispensed on this thread only… plus your comments, I would like to know if your medical training involves any type of mental care/knowledge that you can provide as a doctor to a rape victim or anyone who suffers a traumatic experience that affects their mental stability. If so, how does it inform your reaction to such a situation? In this particular thread, did it factor in when you commented or “liked” comments that have a certain tone?

Sikuzaliwa nikiwa daktari. I’m a human being first. And I don’t tell anyone to do what I wouldn’t do.

4 Likes

Got it. ty

Of course you can not equate the way the incident affected both of them. Each held a different position in the relationship. The girl was the main victim, but the man suffered the fallout. The guy is human and your very obvious missandry (Cherry-pick this again and make it the topic of discussion) clearly won’t let you see that. ’

The lady was raped and the guy’s life was messed by that because he cares for her. The guy clearly shows that by claiming that he “Googled” on ways in which to help a rape victim. A bad guy would have simply walked away. He needed someone by his side to, but the girl’s family treated him like it was his fault and was hostile.

Come on, Spoon, there are some good men out there. They are not clones of whoever hurt you. Hii machungu ni mingi to a point it’s making you irrational.

REMEMBER WHAT THE DORMOUSE SAID, “FEED YOUR HEAD.”

1 Like

Halafu, these are the guys that neglect their friends when they get hitched. When shit hits the fan, they don’t know where to run.

I look forward to the day when I can have an opinion simply because I have an opinion. Why do you assume I think a certain way because I’m carrying baggage? I stated my thoughts on this and you say I’m being irrational. Is there only one accepted train of thought that I should also have followed?

You always come out guns blazing on every topic that involves the female condition. I read an article where you called Old Monk a borderline misogynist for having an opinion. Mkuki kwa ngue…

Your irrationality comes from clear inability to even consider the guy’s case.

Yes. You are a missandrist.

REMEMBER WHAT THE DORMOUSE SAID, “FEED YOUR HEAD.”

Here’s the thing, I didn’t get emotional on this thread or on that one. I just stated a point. If you stop trying to put in me in a box for five minutes, you will see that all I’m doing is saying what I think. This isn’t about some man-hating agenda. Just because I do not agree with you doesn’t mean I hate you.

If you would like to go back to the comment I made yesterday to @ol monk and have another look, maybe you’ll see it from another angle. I didn’t call him a misogynist, I called him hypocrite. Completely different.

Also, the fact that I come out guns blazing on topics touching on the female condition doesn’t automatically make me a man hater. If I was more focused on commenting on topics touching on Africa, black people etc, that wouldn’t automatically make me a racist.

There is literally nothing I can say to you right now that would make you change your opinion of me. But if you do indeed feel that all my opinions are borne of baggage, then I guess I will never say anything that won’t come out a certain way.

Crap