Long way down(pdf)

The tricky thing always in secure places ni mischievous neighborhood kids, kwanza ukitoa alarm. Utapata wameandika the whole alphabet by scratching with whatever sharp object they find

So hii nikama kukalia vitz, sawa tu. Mimi ni mkulima mdogo.

Bana, kuna watoi walinichorea X ka tano kwa boot. Got depressed for a while, nikaingia pale uncle google, colgate did the magic. Hata saa huu majamaa kwa carwash yangu, mi huwashow niko na liquid ya kutoa scratch kwa body na headlamps. Ole wako ukiacha gari. Nabuy kacolgate ka 20, unapata gari iko clean kabisa. Nalipisha 300 kutoa scratch. Hehe.

Hide number plates ama CSI wa kijiji watakumulika

:D:D:D

Sina hio time, mwenye anataka kunijua, naitwa Kinyanjui.

Hehe … unaitwa Kinyanjui kama mujamaa wetu wa mutura pale Syokimau.

Uhoro waku Kunyanjui! :smiley:
people here have a very severe phobia of their real identity being known because of all the shenanigans they have admitted to! Kwanza @Starscream

Enjoy your weekend man! Tembea Kenya. With a jalopy, you enjoy a new range/class of mobility and freedom.

My last in machakos was a very bad experience. We went to take one two in a certain bar. I don’t recall it’s name. I have never seen glasses of such size. The glasses were so tall that they could fit one and half bottle! The waiters would empty almost two bottles in the glasses and take away the chupas. So we had to order more bottles to keep the table ‘respectable’. Pesa tulitumia kweli kweli :D:D:D

Doesn’t that make a beer(assuming that’s what you were taking) get flat faster?

Usikawai kubali waitress to dictate your drinking speed…your money, your beer…kunywa kwa starehe yako

Mwega fiu wamuthee, wimwena oriku?

No need for being slave for a mere identity, mimi sio mwizi. Si hata majaa hapa hukulana Maanzoni mabuti?

Hapo ni Kathiani inn…

Kunywa savannah na guarana basi

@Dune I don’t have a phobia of being known I know you tunakunywaga pamoja

:D:D:D what a confession?

The babes were, u know, quite beautiful. So we tried to keep the game rolling

So umesema the Maanzoni 4 ni watu wa kuokoteshana sabun … and to think that I have been sent an invitation to attend the next AGM