Longest distance to get laid

No one is outing no one here.

But just so you know: I am glad you made the decision to cease and desist. Me too nili-cease and desist. Ni vibaya sana kuchezea mwanamke wa wenyewe. But from what you said, I must admit you are a better man than me.

thank you. there are many eyes in the village, someone can connect dots easily. she is not from karatina itself, some disatance kiasi, karatina was just a base for escapade

kangemi to uthiru

Na airtime

1400km, took me 17hrs to drive there

If things go well there is one am thinking of importing from Kansas, USA.

Kansas to Oklahoma or Kansas to Nairobi

Nairobi to Nyeri halafu usiku mjulubeng ikakataa kusimama.
Asubuhi nilikula vitu ni kama sitawahi pewa tena

Kansas to Nairof

Niaje huyu chintu anakaa mboch? Yaani hii kiraka ndiyo ilikupeleka Thika? Awuoro!

cut him some slack, we all have different taste. she deserves a mjulubeng pia. i would prob’ly not travel 45km but if is she is in the “18 Area”, I would score and NOT brag

:slight_smile:

Huyo dem ni sura mbaya better nikunywe KC kuliko ni waste fare

Wewe ndio uliokota chokoraa pipeline ukaleta hekaya?

pipeline update

I don’t support you on this shit. unless she thefted from you and you need our help trace her, please stop hanging them in the sun for us to see. hiyo ni immaturity. them bitches are humans like you too, be happy they served you. @Deorro , please help us protect our innocent sisters. hata kama ni makunguru, they are humans. hii tabia ya kuanika dame na hakuimbia mtu sio poa… kupeana k.uma sio hatia kamwe

did you have to steal her photo and you dare expose her here ! Kama wewe ni mwaume weka photo yako online .

my opinion too

@under23 wacha kuanika madem. Siku moja utajua hujui

Hata mimi nakuunga mkono kuhusu kuanika wanadada.Lakini kuna mahali @introvert atatusaidia na Bulldozer pamoja na Tata.Hapo pa ‘kuimbia’ sijui. ni wimbo upi alikuwa anaimba.Yaani siku hizi ni kiswahili mnapiga kuni hadi kwa mkia bila huruma