Look at these selfish goons!

secession ni war hakuna maneno ya referendum, uliona vile milesovic alilipua wanakosovo

Fools!

kuna vitu zingine huwezi pigania

People just need to be empowered economically, that’s what is missing

Talk is cheap!!! Do it already.

am just saying receding haikuangi rahisi

labda wakianza kuclaim vitu ambazo sio zao

You don’t empower people by having them not work three of five days in a week and destroying the infrastructure already in place.

that is leading them to a slaughter

Am implying with Oginga gone, politics of sobriety will reign, Tuju had tried, economic empowerment reduces sycophancy

If IEBC cannot handle a presidential election, how will it manage the referendum

What happened to their counties? RAT picked for them their governors depending on who gives him most cash all the time without question. End result is that they stole all the devolve funds meant to develop the county. 10 years after devolution they will be left behind economically again and RAT will still say its a result of marginalization.

To me, secession is alright. It happens again and again as time goes on in this world. If that is what they think will cure us, so be it.

But I know Raila is only an immortal being who is demolishing what should be mortal. And we are not innocent because we are letting him do it as we watch! And this way he is surely going to bring in genocide into the mathematics, if things don’t go his way, and to me that is what is making this secession talk such a terrifying prospect!

Hii ni upuzi, wanaenda wapi? Wakaee hapa tulipe hii deni ya mchina pamoja. What will we do when we want rioters? Wanataka tukule tilapia ya pond instead ya lake?
Lakini mimi mtu wa maseno itakuwa nilisomea abroad.:smiley:

The wording Kenya come from the name of mt. Kenya… Why would they still be clingy to the word that have given them alcers… Why not THE REPUBLIC OF VICTORIA.

I don’t know what our constitution says, but I thought the referendum about self determination should be held by the counties who wish to secede. If the majority in those areas choose whatever, then that whatever gives!!! @Rene Descartes?

:D:D

Or better yet, people’s Republic of Canaan

I think Mt.Kenya got the name from republic of Kenya.

No it’s the other way round… Check your history well.