Look at this beta male with no sense of self-worth.

Haha @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii is this you tearing that bitch a new asshole? Man that comment will fuck up her self-esteem after years of getting praised and boot-licked by SIMPs and beta-orbiters.

Because this shit is creating a culture that will reverberate through society to affect even our sons if it isn’t fixed right now. They probably said the same shit about feminism in the West decades ago but see what it has done to men today, turned them into feminized soy boys with all the female-favoring laws and the “masculinity is a social flaw” mentality. And no one cares about this thot dishing out her below average pussy to the weak-ass respondent. At least I don’t. I get better. Would you care about whatever the street boy scrapes from a garbage bin when you have grilled steak and a 12-year old scotch on your table?

naona akidisable iyo account

Amedelete hiyo comment:D:D:D:D:D Weak-ass bitch would rather live in the utopia created by her orbiters than face the painful reality.

You is too consumed by alpha male bullshit mpaka umekua delusional… you want use to believe madem hujitupa kwako! You is fucking ridiculous.

Ala! :D:D:D but iyo comment ilikua na kaukweli, ilbidi nipitie profile ya uyo dem nkapata ukweli ye ni below average

Amezoea kuambiwa ni mrembo na wajinga kwa picha zake. Hiyo ukweli hangeikubali:D:D:D:D

No my friend you don’t get the logic . Most people you call beta get away with this trick . But most of the time they know what they are getting,but in real sense they are alpha . Maybe hii itakusaidia kuelewa

YouTube YH1ytkBM69Q
. Call the small cattle fish beta male but at the end of the day it got lots of offspring than that big alpha male. By the way did you see how the female cattle fish ilipanulia hiyo beta cattle fish mguu faster faster :smiley: under the nose of the alpha male. …

Have you watched the black wolf of Yellowstone documentary? There exists no beta males, just men with low self esteem. Many reasons causes that: upbringing,life teachings, experiences or even mental conditions. Anyway you know what suits you mine was just an opinion ama…

Interesting.

One thing young man ,using vagina as an SI unit of how one is an alpha or beta is kinda misconstrued.

Iyo sweep!:eek:

[ATTACH=full]244086[/ATTACH]

@Duke of Coomersvile , when do you have time to be a Duke if you’re always clarifying what a real man is?

Venye Mimi humwaga ndani amepiga hio kunguru sweep:D:D:D

Boss those are survival tactics,That guy there is no beta,should the conversation continue he will get the goodies and vamooze to the next woman.
Its at that point the chic will realize that the guy wasn’t beta either

:D:D he needs some milk…

[COLOR=rgb(44, 130, 201)]Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]sired a whole new batch of villagers here:D:D
inspiration to many

Wrong analysis my friend. The bitch sees the desperation in the nigger to hit the couchie and starts manipulating him. That’s why she said she would rather marry a beta.