Looking for a decent lawyer

Jaruos, i know that family.

No. Ni wameru

Hizo apartments zilijengwa just after kasuku center ukienda Yaya?

Apana. Ziko hapo suguta road

Hawa jaruo pia walifanya the same thing i.e. house for 3 apartments?

Hivyo tu kazi ni ulevi ya pombe ya pesa kidogo.

Nooo. You do not send someone to the grave. You make sure they know its coz of their shady dealings they are being turned into paraplegic ferkers by the odi boys. Never kill but maiming for life, that’s the key.

Kuna siku was taking lunch with the richest man in our clan and I jokingly asked him why he’s never started a project huku hoping to cement some sort of contract if he maybe had future plans. This guy is a dollar Millionaire British Somali. He then replies to me in Somali “meshan wax ad iskuhubtin majirto adheer” which roughly translates to " In this country you’re never sure of anything son ". With each passing day that statement makes more sense to me like how the fuck do you go to court to report a poor contractor and you end up losing the entire property with someone else collecting rent on it. How the fuck does that happen???

Try him… he helped a family recover a 1.4b property from kidero.

poor contractor

Hehehe… contractors are some of the richest ppl in this counrty.

most importantly how do you allow that to happen if you own the land, and you are alive and kicking. I can make the whole compound a sewage dumping site, while still in construction

This is why when dealing with such issues i.e. property worth hundreds of millions, its absolutely imperative that you use a reputable lawyer who is honest in his dealings even if he is expensive. When you start penny pinching in such fields utacheswa.

But then the question becomes, is there a really genuine lawyer in kenya? Has anyone else kwa kijiji had a bad deal with a crooked lawyer?

Btw, one thing I forgot to add was that the father actually had 2 wives when he died and the guy I talked to say they suspect the other wife was involved. It appears that the lawyer took advantage of this family division. I didnt get much more out of him as he had to go meet a family member and he was running late.