looking for a job

True, ndio we never hear zimepata ajali. I admire them very much.

Following for this question

They always get accidents…ni vile they are never reported

Zii ndio nasaka

utafanikiwa, bora usife moyo

Thanks bro…

Yes bro I can…

Niokolee tu bro maze siko poa at the moment ndio nasaka mazee

Yes I can…we can have a drive test as well bro

@Meria Mata saidia huyu mtu wetu

Where? That’s a lie.
Accidents are rare cz all othr drivers pave way fo the miraa madmen.
Hsta polisi wanaogopa hawa watu.
But in case an accident happens, unless all the occupants are dead, be sure hakuna zile kesi za oil pilfering otherwise mkono ya MTU itakuwa chini.
Plus there is a chase car for every miraa pickup so you can be sure mzigo itafika kabla ya ndege itoke Wilson.

Aanze na pesa ya monopoly ama ni aje?

Cant you just help a brother without scheming how you will squiz money out of them? Jisas ,utahama lini ? If you’ve been in such situation you would understand

That was why I said suicidal.

It is well known that if they hit a person or cattle but the vehicle can still drive, they do not stop. The damage is settled by their colleagues. If the accident is more serious, they die instantly, 200 kph to 0 in a millisecond.

In other cases, they simply abandon the scene of the crime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAX74Ls7RGo

i hope i’ll have a good story to explain this around next year feb. i’m working on something, currently facing a major setback but i’m still on path. it is possible

They know when and where to speed…the Hilux ones that is.Sio kama hawa wanapollute town na mogoka ya hapa mbeere.

mwanzo vile FSR zilianza kupeleka miraa mombasa…wueh!the learning curve was very steep and costly. Unapata FSR inapelekwa kama gari ndogo bana.Kina VC na truckers wenzake walikuwa wameamua kumalisa wameru kapsaa :smiley: .

:D:D:D:D

Yes the hilux ones…wueeh. I used to try and keep up with them on the Mombasa highway.

Actually you can if you are daring enough… tomorrow try to race an fsr…be on the road as from 22:00hrs and wait for the first two to pass then join the fun :slight_smile: Yiu’ll most def outru those isuzus but the adrenaline will “Dominate” .Solid plan huh