Looking for a reliable Internet Provider

Christmas I want to spend na familia halafu 27 to 30 ndio kukata weight.

I get you. Si uni whatsapp pale 0731950945 tuongee. We might decide to put up something

Suku ni umaffi

Came to realize there are places Zuku have given 1st priority to in terms of quality service like the leafy upmarket suburbs and left the the other ‘unimportant’ places to congest & suffer. A person doing 5 Mbps on Zuku in eastlands doesn’t have the same experience as another doing the same in areas like Gigiri. Been a Zuku customer before jumping to Suffericon…very good constant speeds, reliable with the best customer care & very organized. They inform you prior a maintenance or when an outage has occurred try to timely fix it. Oh reasons I moved is their stability,better speeds compared to my zuku bouquet then, very good upload speeds & customer care.

I get you now. Get Liquid and you won’t regret. You need an unlimited upload pipe and Liquid doesn’t limit. Wanafungulia yote.

Very true…a friend has a gaming lounge in town and he uses liquid…the speeds on both download & upload amazed me…problem is it’s availability where he resides.

Sisi watu wa upmarket tunatumia Gpon and you peasants have to make do with HFC. The former is a superior technology though expensive and has been deployed in most upmarket estates.
HFC iko huko kwenyu Umoja where your bandwidth needs are assumed to be kidogo and the most you can afford is 2500 per month max.It also allows for quick and cheap rollout. That’s why zuku ya Umoja na Karen experience ni tofauti sana

Now that’s when ethics come into question I know it’s business but is there a difference between the 2,500 paid in Karen & Umoja ??

There are also people in those areas that can afford higher bandwidths donholm, eastleigh , buruburu.

You have to understand that this is shared bandwidth, your link will perform better when fewer users are utilizing it, if you want your full bandwidth get a dedicated link.

They are there but not many to justify an expensive roll-out

People here are on 40 mbps /per month at 15K .How many people in Eastlands can afford to pay 8k a month for internet ?

What’s expensive about a gpon deployment If fibre is available?

T

This is very true. In some estates Zuku is reliable. I used it in some places in marurui and it was good. even the routers they give are different. Now i thought I am the only one thinking in this line. I hate to be lied to. Tis is the last month am doing Zuku. Wataishi kuni call and I will never ever pick their call after nimewachana nayo

I know we cant afford but you forget safaricom is giving us reliable 5mbps both upload and download at 2400. Sisi hatutaki 40 mbps tunataka reliable 5mbps. I have seen users of safaricom in Roysambu enjoying very stable internet ya saf na vile pia wako wengi

hahaha ask

this again ama yetu ni Ksh yao ni usd??

[ATTACH=full]260609[/ATTACH]
This is the ultimate test of speed through congo, south Sudan, Ethiopia, Somalia and all the similar countries wacha hi ya kutest na reliable good networks

Do you even appreciate how expensive it is to deploy internet provision infrastructure in some of these unplanned estates you live ? Where I live ,there are maps of routes and ducts already laid so when a service provider wants to come in ,they just plug in Thats why I have a choice of 6 .For now ,pambana na hali yako or move to a better neighbourhood

:D:D ouuch.

Practical impossible. 5Mbps will download at its peak 37.5 MB every minute and 1GB at best (5mpbs continously) 28 minutes…