LOOKING FOR A SONY XPERIA Z ULTRA

The specs of the phone are brilliant but for that price they cut corners so I still remain with the Ultra Z

Apple relies on others kuwatengenzea vitu kazi tu bi kuziweka pamoja, kuweka apple imeumwa na kuuzia watu bei ya shamba quarter

Screen inatoshana na shamba ya ouru alafu nikose kuitumia effectively ni makosa kubwa sana. Hata ingewezekana kuport GTA5 to android ningeichezea kwa simu

Sony does have very good looking gadgets. Iā€™m using Sony Xperia SP.

Sony does have very good looking gadgets. Iā€™m using Sony Xperia SP. Xperia C4, hiyo design is awesome. I wonder why they used a Mediatek processor in it though. But itā€™s their decision.

I absolutely agree, kwanza the way itā€™s square. I have the Sony Xperia C and itā€™s the best phone I could get for the price. Now I imagine having a purple or white Ultra Z call me stupid but if you gave me an Iphone 6 plus or the Xperia I will choose the Xperia

Anisuma Tradersā€¦authorized Sony Dealer.

Do they have a FB page or where can I find them?

Eti?

anisumakenya.co.ke/

1 Like

am waiting for sony M4 aqua.

1 Like

Somebody just told me that Sony has stopped the productions of phones is it true?

Something Iā€™ve seen is that when Sony and HTC use the mediatek processors, their phones are okay but when tekno and the rest use it, shit happens
Xperia C iko nayo na iko fiti

@snapdragon, do you know someone/place where I can get motorola phones with complete accessories?

Nope. Theyā€™re still planning to launch more phones. Visit www.xperiablog.net/ for frequent Sony mobile news.

I liked itā€™s design and the fact that itā€™s waterproof. Sonyā€™s products are pleasing aesthetically.

1 Like

Nope everything in sony is good. From tge hardware ti the soft. Typing on my second Sony phone

Iv noted unakuanga na soon many auto correction errorsā€¦whatā€™s up

What coincidence! Am also on my second Sony Xperia. My first was Xperia Miro. Now, Xperia SP. Also when at I look at Bravia TVs, their hifi systems, Blu Ray players, headphonesā€¦I see a great design language. Quality is also a strong point for Sony.

fat fingers kwa phoneā€¦ na pia my auto-correct sometimes huwa i dont care to see what imecorrect. but kwa pc am good