Looking for a white woman to breed with

Alaaa kuwa crias mujamaaa…lkn hio wanakaa kuunza kama 1/4 acre pale kinoo

That could do …Mimi bora ako na Caucasian genes in her blood.

@Kimakia mbona unanifuata hivyo everywhere i look you are there you are weirder than sledgehammer

did you mean keekorok?

Its good to be weird

Hapa Nairobi wako pale Jamhuri Estate next to Kibera, warembo wa na Heshima sana.

Formula for getting a white woman in Kenya:

1. Dunga steroids na uishi kwa gym mpaka ufure kama balloon

2. Mea rasta na ndevu ukae origino African roughneck alpha male

3. Relocate next to a “mzungu hotspot” (kina Malindi, Lamu, Muthaiga etc) and start hunting them there

4. Remove any qualms you ever had about age or weight. The oldest, fattest ones will be the most willing to embrace you and your plans.

That is the formula. White women in Africa are not looking for husbands. They know their hypergamy for beta males is not optimized here. If they want a husband, they know that there are a lot better options back home where they can find a rich, mpole white guy to take care of her. In Africa though, the white woman’s alpha hypergamy can be optimized to the fullest. Back in US/Europe, these fat, old wazungu ladies can’t get alpha hunks to dick them down properly cause huko young and skinny is what is preferred. So they come to Africa, knowing that here there will be some muscular, big dicked alpha males willing to take on their fat, old asses and make their fantasies come true.

Thank you. but i want a woman who is still in the child bearing age bracket (26-35)…hii kutomba wamama wazee mi apana tambua

Hapo you will find it super hard. Read in depth about hypergamy and you will know why it’s hard for a kawaida African man to marry a white woman, but it’s easy for muscular Africans to get them

Pesa pia ni factor…Mi hata staki kuoa,nataka tu watoto watatu

Assuming you have the money:

1. Move to Eastern Europe. The poorer countries of Armenia, Slovakia and such. You will have options there. Challenge is racism is still rife here.
  2. Move to South East Asia - Vietnam, Burma, Bangladesh… in these countries you will find women very eager to move out of their country to greener pastures. The good thing is that rangi ni ya mzungu, shape ni ya Mombasa. Challenge - Kunguru hafugiki

Good options here…Acha sasa nitafute pesa …kwanza Asian women apart from Chinese hukuwa wameiva mbaya…

Try @mishty

There are some dating sites that cater to interracial relationships. Try your luck

you are queer

Asante pewa chupa mbili kubwa kwa bill yangu

Yaya bado wako

Am talking kerokee

Join Couchsurfing and host a few white women who are visiting Kenya but are looking for a place to crash or new friends to meet up. I have hosted a few white women at my place. Just make sure your place is tidy, decent and there is wifi access. Of course, it must be comfortable to stay.

There are also expats communities in Nairobi who meet once or twice in a month for adventure. Lots of places to find them and interact. If works out, shika chupa mbili za tusker.

Ata saa hii ndio wameongezeka

Kerokee ni wapi?