Looking for advice!

Kabsa, kama simu. I feel more efficient and relaxed with a car.

Come on son, stop scare mongering.
An 8 year old ex japan Mazda or Toyota should drive for another five years without touching anything unless worn out tyres or battery, and not even on the second year. The volswaggen will ask for a gearbox along the way.
Do not ignore resale value. Along the way you may want to upgrade or sort out an emergency and there is nothing as comforting as knowing you can quickly convert your contraption into cash.

Relax nimesema CHECK or CHANGE. I shared alist of what I normally look at. When your contraption is in top form you will fetch a sweet deal from it. Its an opinion Son, Dont get Scared…

Take what you fancy. Kama unaweza maintain gari hakuna tofauti kwa hii category. it comes down to preference. The looks of the car, how you like to drive etc
But kama unataka uuze gari haraka and after a year do not ignore resale my friend. In my case it is not a consideration juu nanunua what i love to keep.

Mazda Demio. Kagari hakatumii mafuta. Just 1500 ni half tank. The only limitations is that hakawezani offroad.

Mimi after leasing out my 2010 c 200 Kompressor [SIZE=3]coz hio loan Joh! si mcheso kulipa…[/SIZE], natafta kununua a 2003 Mercedes Benz C240 Ya kusafirisha familia…[SIZE=3]but The Wife Amekataa; hataki “kitu mzee na taa funny kama sienta - her words” anataka Subaru legacy/outback [/SIZE][SIZE=4]Me sitaki Gari Kila Kijanaa anaskuma…we are currently at a stalemate but I will carry the day…[/SIZE]

The same way a thief will convert it to cash.

Pay

So when you pay your tent in time everything is just fine…