Looking for i7, 16GB RAM laptop in Nairobi.

I just happened to find this “nv” ladden with TBs of infos, I had to google what the fuck HDF5 file is, what am trying to say, being an NV can never be equal to cluelessness( if such word exists)

Dont play yourself my nig, RAM is the most important thing, the way I see it, the more RAM your machine has, the faster it is. Every operation on your computer needs RAM usage, the same cant be said of SSD, which by the way is another different thing from RAM. Google up RAM and ROM you’ll get what Im trying to say, aint good with explanations

Leta hekaya I’ve used savo store twice with no issues …

I think by now having an ssd is a must. but for optimal performance atleast for a work or laptop an average of 8Gb ram is good although for average users 4gb is just ok.

prec

precisely I have a Dell machine core i5 with a crucial mx500 500gb ssd and 4gb of ram but when browsing over 90% of the ram is used and the systems starts to slow down.

If you are doing simple tasks, having more than 6gb ram is a waste

Ssd are energy efficient and are fast as they ensure the booting sequence is quick.The less time you take to operate on your machine, the more time and energy(stima) you save

Tafuta machine ya 16-32 cores otherwise izo 16 gb itakuwa wasted. Halafu uwe unafungua hata simulators nne at once

[MEDIA=facebook]10205008769816817[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=facebook]387509254674105/posts/1841134795978203[/MEDIA]

Something is amiss here. Normally when a complain is lodged against a company, the company should acknowledge that they’ve received the complaint and is looking into the matter. But here the Savo guys are busy playing blame games

Average computer users worship and swear on SSD. An SSD has no effect to the kind of work i do with a computer. If i was simply typing word documents and checking out memes on twitter, then i would be comfortable with 4GB of RAM and an SSD, which is enough for a quiet and “fast beast”. But for REAL computer work an SSD offers no additional value the way RAM, CPU and GPU does. In fact i would choose good battery life over an SSD anyday.

Wewe sasa unasema nini?
16 cores is only necessary if your work load demands for it like video editors, vfx artists, Engineers who work with CAD software etc… Otherwise if you have an i5 with it’s 4 or 6 cores with 32GB ram and your comp will just work fine

ii si inauzwa kama ploti za kanjando :D:D:D

Mystique Kenya - check them out on Facebook. There pretty big and the only online business in kenya with good reviews and good customer service.

https://facebook.com/MystiqueKE

Thanks brother for the info .

60k. talk to me

sasa si mtupee laptop recommendations with all those specs …na vile it can be converted to a gaming workhorse… hopefully bei ya peasant amecharrarazwa na covid tafadhali , will have to import from majuu

[ATTACH=full]341264[/ATTACH]

Points to consider:

1. i7 of various gen perform differently and have varied TDP. Something from 7th gen onwards will give a better performance and it lower TDP will give you better battery life.
  2. Get DDR4 RAM with higher clocks. Two matches sticks are better than on.
  3. Not all SSDs are created equal and they diminish their performance with time much faster than HDDs. There’s DRAM-less, 3D NAND, TLC bla bla connecting via M.2 or SATA. Do your research and avoid ex-UK or refurb.

My advice is since your needs are niche and special you have better luck importing the laptop than buying overpriced and old technology refurb chieth.

@Deorro was one arrogant mutha effer