Losses upon Losses

Trumps win can easily be explained. He simply tapped into the emotions of the majority race by vilifying other races plus hillary was a bad candidate. Rao is trying to do the same thing but that wont work coz the people he’s vilifying now are the majority.

Simply put he doesn’t have the numbers!

6 Likes

Na sisi won’t be cowed. UOTP camp imagines they have numbers. Numbers that they couldn’t contest in the supreme court. Mimi iko diaspora, I will come back home to vote. We are mobilizing, ile ticket tutapatia Jakuon kwenda Bondo mtashangaa.

7 Likes

Dynamics of politics dictates that there will be an alternative candidate to assume that position, its only a matter of time before the identity of that politician becomes apparent.

1 Like

Those same same dynamics you mention are not bound to follow the same rules of leading us to an alternate ego of RAO/Uhuru. It is organic and we can’t tell how it will pan out in the long term.

The poor people who put their trust in a politician to solve their problem will not cease to exist and they are the ones to blame for this state of affairs. No politician or his family member goes on a rampage when the politician has a dispute with a rival. A politician will simply go to his stronghold and precipitate chaos from there.

1 Like

Sorry to say, most dim eyes exhibit collective stupidity when it comes to Raila’s politics, my business partner who I’ve known since I was 4 years old, is a well read dim eye with a degree in actuarial science, up to date with happenings in local and world affairs, but when it comes to local politics and anything touching on Raila the guy reasons like a primate straight from the stone age. Across the board, social media etc most exhibit the same characteristics, leaves you wondering what kind of witchcraft is at play… It’s heartening to know more and more are getting enlightened and escaping the clutch of the mganga’s hypnotic trance he has on their community in general.

14 Likes

Fixed for you. Hapo kuna key!

Why do a recount when ballots are being stuffed left right and centre?

Why do a recount when the servers cam easily pin point where the problem is in a Matter of hours?

Why do a recount when transmission of votes is also crucial in the process?.." elections are not decided by the voter rather the person who counts

@coldpilsner, I would like to engage you bila matusi. I would like you to give me any rink that demonstrates that there was wide spread vote stuffing. I promise I will eat my words and send a case of pili your way.

You’re already engaging me bila matusi… Note that raising issues which are not well thought of is also a form of insult to me…

Let’s start by asking you, was there malpractice in transmission of votes, or was the process conducted in a fair way?

1 Like

There is not a single polling station that had numbers that disagreed with what iebc had…apo ndo unajua ii election was above board…

3 Likes

Sasa you are insulting the Big Dog by alluding that this Dog doesn’t think. Anyway let’s get away from ad hominem.

My argument is simple. If you guys are confident you were cheated, you should have asked for a court supervised recount. You took a simpler route of processes to overturn the popular will of the people. I’m sorry that the popular will of the people will once again manifest itself on the 17th.

1 Like

Please answer my earlier question

Im certain there were problems with transmission. I’m also certain that some officers at iebc took some short cuts.

You can be sure that many of these guys from iebc will spend a few days with Mzee Osugo huko kamiti ama industrial area.

thank you, if you admit there was problems in transmission of results then certainly there was problems with storage of the ballot papers

2 Likes

I’m admitting solely on SCOK decision. You guys paid them to mess up the process ndiyo mpate kcr za kuosha face. On 17th mtajua hamjui.

2 Likes

you’re insulting me by replying with a NONSENSICAL response

1 Like

@coldpilsner sikiza kidogo.

What can possibly make sense to you? This is simple maths. JakuonVotes< Ouru. Ama unataka tuweke Pythagoras?

2 Likes

@coldpilsner you could be my friend. It happens that by a conservative estimate at least 22% of Kenyans are Okuyus that you hate. It happens that Okuyus have brothers called Meru and Embu that you also hate. Why can’t your camp spread love and request us for our votes? Why does the watermelon say we will have to lie low?

4 Likes

The economy will recover,after Uhuru’s ONE and ONLY term is over.

1 Like