Lost. A little advice

forex si ya kila mtu same as stock exchange…utalilia chooni kwanza kama ilikuwa loan

You have overlooked the part where I tell him to learn and demo trade. Such negativity is highly welcome to shake the chaff off the wheat.

1 Like

Of course no loans. The key is to learn, mind you the guy has a background in economics. Am a chemical engineer a.k.a Mganga and yet I double in forex, how about him?

alafu work on your soft skills pia vitu kama kuwa sharp, kusalimia wasee, kunetwork,soma gazeti be informed…na cocurricular…siku izi kila mtu ana cpa na what not…so wat sets you apart…participate kwa runs,…unaonekana mtu team work ivi…

1 Like

Heheheee.
@Bark chapa kazi online upate capital. You can also be an employer. Work Online Invest Offline. Vile @MgangAlchemist amedai hapo juu.

Look for a Masters in Economics programme somewhere in EU… Then come start a credit company…

[ATTACH=full]13620[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

intell analysis is not for people who “get lost” in their career paths (mark you i didn’t say idiots, kwa hivyo msinirukie)…

am onto article writing but parttime maybe academic later on

Asante sana wanakijiji, forex requires quite a sum to start lakini… I will have to start with online jobs to supplement the rest (cpa et al) if possible …Thank you guys for your input.
this village never dissapoints

Try VM-Ware certifications

fafanua what is this VM all about?

[SIZE=1]Valar morghulis[/SIZE]

1 Like

Always waiting for a slip up eh Titties :-/

:smiley:

The job market in Kenya is really messed up. You need lots of luck and friends/relatives in high places to make it.

Payslip ya a doctor is here below.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2lwkjfm.jpg

This one is missing some allowances of about 40k due to devolution bullshit. If this doc does his MMED and goes into private practice, he will be earning average 1 million a month in 10 years. Experience counts and docs make crazy money in old age.

1 Like

Just bring 15ok to oil someone’s hands and jobs will follow you wherever you go…