louder please madam

Me, two.

:D:D:D Suddenly you looked very overdressed! :smiley:

To me, they make no sense in our hot tropical climate.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Why-this-tailor-s-a-cut-above-the-rest/1248928-2658900-p2wqhj/index.html

I am a suits guy. My line of work dictates that. When I am not in uniform, I am in one of the 15 suits I own, t-shirt and jeans are for the weekend and khaki and casual for Friday.

Oh and I work in a pretty cold place in addition to being a forest, where you can don half sweaters under your coat, to counter the cold.

Suits, when done right, are the best. Problem is that most folk in this country have no sense of style. A power suit fitted just right and a splash of confidence will open up doors for you like you can’t believe. They didn’t say ‘clothes maketh a man’ for nothing. Learn to dress like PROspects, and not like suspects.

The reason people are forced toto wear such is plain and simple, there are guys who don’t have the slightest idea or twaste on how to dress.
Given a chance they will dress in some ridiculous outfits, to save the company image and give that professional look, people are forced to abide to uniforms or suits .
This lady on that post is referring to a select few who can dress well .
It’s a half cooked research in my opinion .

Ni continuation ya boxer…

Am a lecturer kwa uni moja hapa Kenya and I hate suits like lack of importance

kwanza watu wa buggy suits na sports shoes…

Haha haha those are the worst :D:D:D:D:D:D:D white senakers and huge over sized suits

Mko serious?