Love and marriage; What to do with interfering in-laws????

Unafanya vijana kama sisi tuogope ndoa, 10 yrs ya ndoa na umepitia hiyo shit yote?

mkanyage na hio garbage truck yako ,halafu umutupe kwa dumpsite

2 Likes

This things affect sissy men:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Are you married …ur lucky if urs is nearly perfect

True … u know wen u visit her u meet her intimate needs so shes not deprived… but shes not meeting ur emotional needs…make it strictly about ur babies nothing more n see the results

2 Likes

@kabuda Remember garbage in garbage out also applies in marriage. And keep everyone (parents, siblings, relas) out of your marriage. You married one woman, not a whole clan.

1 Like

Na wewe @Ka-Buda kwani iko nene. I thought you had 3 different women that you wanted to get together in a baraza ndio wajuane. Leave the drama queen and her cousin and go to one of the other two. Wacha na yeye pia akutafute so she can understand vyenye kunaendaga. Am not a pro at these mashida hivi hivi coz have never been married na sioni nikioa anytime soon. Listen to @Purr_27 and @Female Perspective wakuonyeshe how it goes. Asande

1 Like

sasa uko na wa southafrica wawili chunga xenophobic attack

1 Like

your stories remind me of programmes such as deadly affairs & who on earth did I marry.

1 Like

Marriage is sweeter than honey bt I fear diabetes.

That’s your answer right there. It’s what any man in your position would do

man, this stuff is what makes for good content. you cld be earning from this passively if you knew how.

1 Like

What do you mean? Please tell me how?

1 Like

im the technical guy, i know how to play with search engines and when i come across good, original content like yours, i salivate.

You need some kind of blog, i will bring the world to you and then we can both sit and enjoy a cold drink from the proceeds. That did not sound gay did it?

no it did not. It sounded like a good business proposition and you are welcome to inbox me so we talk more about it.
Literature,languages,poetry and well written short stories (hekaya or not) i think i can do, so please hit me! I happen to have time on my hands at the moment; this blogging business,how does it work?

1 Like
  1. take the female perspective
  2. weka mbisa ya huyo cousin hapa
    ni hayo tu, asante
1 Like

i just started a new project. i will get back to you