love Thy God....

Yes I have witnessed at a personal level and also performed miracles on others.

is it true that pastors give people sweeps if they refuse to fall down during prayers of removing madimoni

9 Likes

[ATTACH=full]45732[/ATTACH]

Potassium permagnate(sp) manenos

7 Likes

Hahaha I find that amusing! Some do! But those false ones, actually a guy tried that on me but failed since I am physically fit… :smiley:

4 Likes

[SIZE=6]Socratic method[/SIZE]
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/29/UWASocrates_gobeirne_cropped.jpg/200px-UWASocrates_gobeirne_cropped.jpg

Socratic method, also known as maieutics, method of elenchus, elenctic method, or Socratic debate, is named after the classical Greek philosopher Socrates. Elenchus is a form of cooperative argumentative dialogue between individuals, based on asking and answering questions to stimulate critical thinking and to draw out ideas and underlying presumptions. It is a dialectical method, often involving a discussion in which the defense of one point of view is questioned; one participant may lead another to contradict themselves in some way, thus weakening the defender’s point. This method is introduced by Socrates in Plato’s Theaetetus as midwifery (maieutics) because it is employed to bring out definitions implicit in the interlocutors’ beliefs, or to help them further their understanding.

are you up to the task?

1 Like

A miracle depends on what u defines it to be. I remember one time I was hungry from church, walking home knowing well there was nothing there. So I asked God to provide lunch for me and He did in an amazing way.
When negotiating a corner, I was knocked down by a stone only to fall on Ksh 15. (Ten Bob and the big 5bob). That was like ten yrs ago! It was enough to get githeri na andazi for lunch. And that was a miracle as well

2 Likes

Hata sina clue ilimalaysia…

poor toe! it had to suffer for the rest of you to get lunch…

1 Like

That’s how life is. We must lose to gain

NOPE. kama unanipa kitu nipe…bado nitakidhamini…do not remind me of the boyhood meanies who told one alambe mchanga ndiyo amkatie kamandazi a mouse would despise…

1 Like

H

hahaha u make me laugh! sorry about that :smiley: I meant, we partake in the ritual of sacrifice in all ower activities thus we must let go of something to gain another! In business they call it opportunity cost!

2 Likes

Its our not ower… Sorry for the typo

1 Like

at least you have a sense of humor…welcome to the village…

and there is an edit button on your post…use it next time

1 Like

Thank you. I saw it but I bet we “pastors” always prefer the long routes!
I also appreciate for your warm welcome. I feel home and am grateful to all of you for that!

1 Like

wewe ni kanisa gani and what do you think of the same love?

If u mean denomination I guess I could say am a baptist but I believe I can attend a summon anywhere as long as they confess that Jesus came on earth, crucified, died and resurrected from the dead!
And what same love?

welcome. we all pray for a miracle for your osungu.dll to load

1 Like

same love azn mapenzi kati ya jinsia moja

Do not let your Name depict your character! My grammar is correct! Just because I do not arrange the words in an easy way to process doesn’t make it wanting!
Someone said that, “the difference between ‘K’ and ‘OK’ answers is the level of education” :smiley: I hope its not the case with you :wink:
Human brain works better and develops when challenged! Bless you too

3 Likes

Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it [is] abomination.

1 Like