Love?

Not this again, women keep patting themselves on the back for the most stupid ideas, is it doing a favour to your partner when you don’t cheat or when you are patient? This is the generation where women don’t want broke or unemployed guys, then after finding a provider and hard worker unaanza kukaa idle ujinga na peer pressure sets in tena unaanza kutafuta “attention” from the idle guys you didn’t want in the first fuckin place coz husband/boyfriend “hakupi time” (whatever that means na akiwa around unasema hakupi space SMH). Vijana wa kuburn movie na mashamba boy wako na free time nyingi ndo maana wanapeana attention, if you want full time attention tafuta idler.

If my man is working I’ll understand…but if he’s neglecting me ?? He can go to hell. You are busy 24/7, can’t find time for me, can’t call me, can’t dick me?? boy what’s that??from monday to sunday, sunday to monday…I’m i dating myself??Double standards…am working too and if I don’t text you one night you start calling me , blowing my phone and start assuming I was with someone else…
That’s BS!!

Nothing that turns you off like a woman who is like, " babe hata salamu…uko wapi…when am i seeing u…unakam lini…next wk utakam?..niaje…umemute? Hata haunipigii…nilikukosea?..uliona sifai?" etc etc. Saa hiyo uko job na unaona msgs kama hizo! Halafu mkipatana ukitaka kuenda anakwamilia na umechelewa.

Eish.

Fak that.

Hapo ndio mwanaume anasema afadhali malaya ummalizie uende bila stori mob.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mimi am not a nag…but a man who doesn’t fulfill his promises makes me lose it…You were supposed to come to see me during the weekend…you don’t alafu you act like it’s nothing. Mimi hunyamaza …sipendi kubebwa ujinga

Mkubwa pewa mbili. Ntalipa.
Wa kwenda alishaenda.

Ask any dude who has nailed a married woman and he will tell you that most of the time they cheat because of stupid excuses, trust me I should know I fucked one for almost a year. They had a seven year old kid and the husband was working in ukunda coming home home over the weekends, providing the bitch with everything even a car. She was given a cosmetic store an M-pesa and 2 fourteen seater matatus (Bamburi Kisauni route)to keep her busy (one of the best relationships I’ve ever had, never spent a dime in fact the bitch used to give me money for booze). Bitch huku anasema vile anaweza wacha husband akijiskia coz hata kitandani hatoshi mboga SMH. No one knows what women want, not even themselves.

Women want everything… Especially if another woman has it. Some of us just know how to tone that down:)