Low IQ kenyans become victims of racist jungu

Being docile and passive and crying about you being abused by a jungu in youe OWN country is being polite? Black people maybe are natural slaves, no one on this earth would let themselves be abused by their foreigners in their own country like black people. At this moment it doesn’t matter if you live in Russia or Kenya because low IQ black people will accept ant threatmnt from jungus in both places.

Telling the truth is not self hate…

Truth is not self hate and only black people would let themselves be abused in their own country as in foreign country. If kenyans are going to accept any threatment from jungus then it doesn’t matter if they live in Russia or Kenya.

Did i say they have high IQ? I said they are not as docile and passive as kenyans which is why these low IQ kenyans are crying about being victims of a racist… If you let yourself be victimized by a racist jungu in your own country then you are the problem.

It is still self hate because in your argument you are adoring the white man by using his standard of hate and racism on yourself and your people to insult them and call them low IQ. Why dont you change your perception and think that its that white mans loss since he is out of a job and has already spent money locally which he will never recover

3: Do you make yourself a victim and cry about facing racism by a jungu in your own country in your own country to the police, and then the police fails to capture the jungu who moves to another african country to abuse more docile and passive low IQ africans?

Some people are born natural slaves.

But arent the jungus right? Are whites, arabs, indians or asians crying about facing racism from blacks in their own country? No and infact they abuse blacks both in their countries and in the blacks own countries because blacks are natural slaves due to low IQ and are passive and docile to lighter skin which is why jungus, arabs, chinese and indians can abuse low IQ blacks without fearing for anything. And you joy about the idea that the jungu lost his job and spent money locally and not about mantaining your integrity and showing those foreigners that they are not above kenyans or black africans as a whole… Only black people would sell themselves short like that.

Low esteem and being in denial is what eat our people.Ask each of these guys disputing whether they can try the same in those foreign countries

I thought he called out the bad behaviour from the mzungu and layed blame on Africans or rather the country resident for allowing a white foreigner to abuse them.
I don’t see self hate there,instead I see cowards who can’t fight for their own

Wtf are trying to say? On low IQ speak for yourself…

May be the only thing the owner of the thread should have avoided is mentioning the low IQ part,otherwise he makes sense alot of sense

bottom line is Kenya iko down, BUT it is a much better country than both Naija and somalia so hiyo ni ujinga inakusumbua. ever heard of the dunning kruger effect, some people are so stupid to the extend that hawajui they are stupid!!!, you are a good case study for this phenomena

The motherfucker had to run away, so obviously those ‘docile’ workers won this battle. wangeleta vita hangejifanya victim watu kadhaa wafutwe kazi na bado habaki hapo…may be that was the workers thinking which turned out very well for them

That you would allow yourself to be misstreated by foreigners in your own countries and then at the next moment cry racism while you dont see anything wrong about that just shows your low IQ. And what does it matter that kenya is doing a little bit better than a country like Somalia? Does that redute anything that i said? The matter of fact is that the jungus atleast respect Somalis to not try anything like that in their country unlike in kenya where the low IQ docile and passive people live who cey about racism from whites, indians, arabs and chinese. How can yhese foreigners respect kenyans?

Sawa, you have made your point ‘Kenyans have low IQ are docile and passive.’ Wacha tufunge hii thread sasa. Asanda.

How did they allow the foreigner i thought they reported to relevant authorities…ama ulikuwa unaraka they act like animals and start beating the man up for being insulted??

crazy ass crackers aka Wazungu

Na wewe you’re acting like a saint yet you have ridiculed and mocked the disabled in the past. You Sir, deserve to be spat on. Pot meet kettle

Kenyans are an amazing lot. Ready to tyre and kill one of their own for such a crime, real or imagined and then let the mzungu go scot free.
I think it is important to note that a mzungu residing in our coast region should be surveilled carefully. This includes those that hung out in shady dingy joints in the whole country, taking piks of our ignorant young girls having sex with animals i.e dogs for a fee of course.
Sigh and sigh again.

Nugu, kindly indulge me and share the link where i ridiculed the disabled … yaani nilikupiga sweep moja na mpaka wa leo bado uko na mafeeling za kishenzi mpaka you are making up bullshit about me. I feel sorry for the woman who has deal with your fragile ego. Bure kabisa.

most kenya workers are always stealing shit from the construction site and showing up late for work. If you are not used to this behavious, utaboeka haraka sana. Plus most fake their actual qualifications when applying for a job so you have to sit there like a nursery svhool teacher explaining to som aasshole how to do their job saa hiyo jamaa imachaga makali inaeza angusha punda

This is waht he did in australia
[ATTACH=full]244875[/ATTACH]

Charles Devina had scratched tyres of a vehicle he was driving, at the Mzuzu-Nkhatabay road Strabag construction site. Ironically, he too, has been fired.