Low volume load:Serkal saidia

sasa unaanza kujaza na ni wewe umekuja na hekaya…unapataga daily kwani ni nyanya unachukua kwa kiosk?

1 Like

Hehe

Evidence I also ask for it, unaona vile story imeanza.I just realized about all dat.sasa unataka niingie time machine ndio nipige dot picha?Will get some tonight, shez making pork stew tugreens na ugali fyi, mimi sipping tusker hapa local ndio niget vitu later.

you’re also a faggot

Takes one to know the other, reply to other posts hata kama ni za jackpot ya spotspesa.You level of retardation is more than of a sloth.

1 Like

niko single mister…

you don’t have to be married to be drowned in a faceful of white cream…

@junkie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1uzmMs-uFQ

Experience zero, comment mambo ya jackpot

Kumbe ni wewe ulitoa ka dot. Nice to know you’re on these sides too…

1 Like

I have an old ac/dc tee and she doesn’t know what that’s all about, evidence can be arranged beyond reproach.

fukuza bibi uwachwe na wawili.

If I did it that often I would sleep continously waking up only to eat, shit and fuck.

Wacha kukataa. You and i know that…

1 Like

soma comment vizuri my point was that Kuna supplements that increase volume enabling you to fu© k multiple times /bichez in a day without feeling like your balls are being sucked from inside

Several things you can try:

1. What if, after kumwaga ndani, you lick the pussi clean? You will be recycling the load for reuse.
  2. Mganga kutoka tz. I mean, you need it, they got it.
  3. Can taking more water help? as in instead of a concentrated dot, you get a diluted river? Probably soaking your sick in water may help achieve this.

Anyway, on a serious note, I think you are normal going by the frequency of sex. Just for an experiment, try skipping sex for two days and get the job from the same hooker. See if she comments differently- it may be your chance to redeem your esteem.

2 Likes

wakashoga tuheshimiane kijana.insects get crushed

Back then I remember our old men in the village eating bee larva when they are in the honey comb. I am told the stuff works magic. Try that.

Thank me later.[ATTACH=full]4062[/ATTACH]

1 Like

bee larvae were computing what? or they were on a mission to do a sperm count?

If u you get it daily you must be having a very boring time. Sex Ni hamu and it should be that way. Give it a break sometimes bro and you will discover so many new things. One of them being that sperms are manufactured by the prostrate glands continuously and if you cum daily the contents will be absolutely low. Let her long for you, let her desire to have your freaking dick. She won’t even realize when it’s a dot

1 Like