LSK: Gichuhi Wins

But what I am saying is in the public domain!!

[MEDIA=twitter]431496286232412161[/MEDIA]

http://jobskenya123.blogspot.co.ke/2014/02/lawyer-tom-ojienda-cv-new-lsk.html This is an old article, probably early 2014 .
on that page the writer specifically says:-

“The just concluded LSK election have built and broken the careers of some ambitious Kenyan lawyers who vied for the various elective posts…The tenure of the outgoing LSK representative at the JSC, Ahmednasir Abdullahi, was marked by controversy and it is no doubt that all eyes were on race for the lawyers’ representative to the Judicial Service Commission. This position was clinched by former Law Society of Kenya (LSK) chairman Tom Ojienda having garnered 1,689 votes against Ahmednasir Abdullahi’s 1,445 votes.

Kweli kabisa. The unions invited GoK to their dinning table by directly opposing it bila facts. Its time to shake things up.

Going by the showing at the supreme court last year hata wamama wa soko walijionea na macho na wakasema the youth in jubilee strongholds seriously need to go back to school. We were outwitted tremendously hadi the likes of Orengo and Otiende Amolo looked like they owned the law!

We have a serious lack of proper intellectuals and not just in jubilee zones but across the country and across most careers. Sio kuweka tu akina Mugenda hapo… do they have REAL CVs ama ni reward system as usual?! Otherwise uhuruto wataaibishwa tena with people asking, “Kwani hatuna watu wamesoma!”

The lawyers are also Kenyan voters and have seen their professional body turned into a partisan political vehicle that openly works with crooked Judiciary officials.

After the repeat elections last year, the LSK even had the audacity to petition in behalf of boycotters and saboteurs!

Something I have learned in the society is that the intelligent people fail because they talk a lot and doubt their ideas while the stupid ones succeed because they act and are confident in their stupid actions and decisions.

First understand things properly before engaging emotional gear. That was a C&P and I said so in my introduction.

As for the ethnicity and political colour of JSC reps, whether elected or nominated, change is inevitable and already underway.

Do you know what you are saying? You seem confused? How can you own the law, so Mugenda has no CV?

You have substantiated nothing. Substantiate with numbers. If you assume Ojienda was elected by Cord leaning lawyers from cord zones, then you should assume that Gichuhi was elected by jubilee leaning lawyers from jubilee leaning zones, stop double standards. I am assuming that the name of the person is what you are using to know whether they are jubileee or nasa because you have mentioned kikuyus in your postings

Do not go making assumptions and attributing to me things I did not say. I think you should read my post again.

I said two things.

1.The LSK’s representatives in the Judicial Service Commission are elected by the members not appointed.
2.Most members of the LSK are from what @Nattydread would consider as nasa-supporting ethnic groups.

Then you asked me to substantiate what I said. You were not specific. I demonstrated that Ojienda beat Ahmednassir in elections for the Bar’s representative to the JSC [meaning the LSK’s representatives in the Judicial Service Commission are elected by the members not appointed] . Yet you say I have substantiated nothing?
[ATTACH=full]159021[/ATTACH]

Click here.
http://s580224.smtp02.pulse-stat.com/stat/e6f74669d07e0e02156f3218af887f61/proc/aHR0cDovL2xzay5vci5rZS9kb3dubG9hZGVyL2Rvd25sb2Fkcy9kb3dubG9hZHMvTFNLX0VMRUNUSU9OU18yMDE4X1JFR0lTVEVSX09GX1ZPVEVSXzI0JTIwMDElMjAyMDE4X0FQSEFCRVRJQy5wZGY=

The link will take you to the Roll of Lawyers who were eligible to vote. You will see for yourself that a majority are from what would be considered nasa-supporting ethnic groups. And I also said hakuna cha Nasa na Jubilee kwa LSK. Maybe you should reread my post.

The link is to the candidates, not all lawyers. Give numbers, or …

Boss, pia link haujui ku-click?

Click the link and count for yourself bwana!

I give up.

I thought you have already counted in order to know what have written here. Wacha kiherere mingi hapa brother. Why dont you list the ethnic groups you are talking about

Kiherehere? Umejua ku click link kwanza, kabla kurusha-rusha midomo?

I said what I said. I have backed it up. You can verify. Ukishindwa…

Am not a kikuyu. So it is only kikuyus who support jubilee? In any case, kikuyus make only about 20% of the population, so expecting them to have majority is illogical

It’s I AM. Not AM.

Let us aim for a Judiciary which administers justice in accordance to the laws of the Land and are in service to Fairness and Justice rather than one which leans towards any one direction.

This shows your mind set and juvenile deliquency in you. you are just petty. Substantiate what you said

Didn’t you just ask another netter not to make assumptions? Show me where I have ever stated the above or implied it.

What, specifically, do you want me to substantiate, Mr Jubenile?

You did not. That much I can concede. Kapish?